SAN FRANCISCO, July 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global liquid biopsy market size is expected to reach
USD 5.96 billion
by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period. Enhanced view of tumor provided by liquid biopsy technology is estimated to augment
the market in coming years.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
While tissue biopsies have been standard for cancer diagnosis for past several year, their highly invasive nature and frequently associated complications have been major concerns. Moreover, these biopsies lead to high expenditure being incurred by patients. Liquid biopsies, on the other hand, offer a less invasive methodology along with high effectiveness. Thus, there are a number of key private organizations involved in rigorous R&D activities for liquid biopsy test development and it is only a matter of time before these procedures grow in prominence in diagnostic paraphernalia of oncologists and pathologists.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Liquid Biopsy Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application, By Sample Type (Blood, Urine) By Biomarker Type (CTC, ctDNA, Exosomes), By Technology (NGS, PCR), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2030" at:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Technological developments such as electric field induced release and measurement (EFIRM)- Liquid Biopsy (eLB), which provides detection that can assist clinical treatment decisions for most common subtype of cancers are expected to drive the uptake of saliva based sampling over the forecast period
- Currently, clinical use of isolation and detection technology is limited to CTC quantitation but the number of CTCs is found to hold significant correlation with disease severity. This is, thus, estimated to augment the market over the coming years
- Rising awareness regarding advantages of multiple gene analysis along with the help of NGS is anticipated to support the growth of the market
- Organizations such as American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) are engaged in supporting implementation of liquid biopsy, which in turn is likely to spur the growth of the market
- Intensifying competition between biotech companies and increasing investments by government in healthcare institutes will lead to development of more sophisticated tests
- Companies engaged in R&D and commercialization of these products include Pathway Genomics; Natera Inc.; Epic Sciences; Illumina; Foundation Medicine; Roche; LabCorp; and Sequenom
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Ingestible Sensors Market - The global ingestible sensors market was estimated to be USD 400 million in 2015.
- Bioinformatics Services Market
- The Global bioinformatics services market was valued at USD 1.32 billion in 2015.
- Personalized Medicine (PM) Market - The global personalized medicine market was valued at USD 1,007.88 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% over the forecast period.
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Devices Market - The continuous glucose monitoring devices market is estimated to account for USD 0.4 billion in 2016.
Grand View Research has segmented the global liquid biopsy market on the basis of application, sample type, biomarker, technology, and region:
- Liquid Biopsy Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2030)
- Therapy Selection for Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBS)
- Therapy Selection for Other Metastatic Cancer
- Molecular Health Monitoring
- Liquid Biopsy Sample Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2030)
- Blood Sample based
- Urine Sample based
- Other Bio Fluids (Tissue fluids and Saliva) based
- Liquid Biopsy Biomarker Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2030)
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC)
- Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA)
- Liquid Biopsy Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2030)
- Multi-gene-parallel Analysis (NGS)
- Single Gene Analysis (PCR Microarrays)
- Liquid Biopsy Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database,
The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.