COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., April 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- A May 26th Colorado Springs
Fertility Conference will feature a keynote address from integrative medicine pioneers Paul C. Magarelli
, MD, Ph.D. and Diane K. Cridennda, L.Ac, FABORM.
Dr. Magarelli, an infertility specialist and owner of Magarelli
Fertility, and his wife, Dr. Cridennda, a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and owner of East Winds Acupuncture, originated research on incorporating acupuncture into IVF treatment cycles. Their CMAP protocol (Cridennda Magarelli Acupuncture Protocol) is used worldwide to help infertility patients create healthy babies. Both Magarelli and Cridennda founded and serve on the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine, and both are featured global lecturers on topics that range from infertility to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), menopause, andropause and the treatment of insulin resistance.
Other speakers at the conference include:
- Attorney Ellen Trachman. Her talk is titled, "Do I Need an Attorney to Have a Baby?"
- Author Darrin Zear, who has written 10 books on yoga and teaches a restorative, couples' yoga course
- Hypnotherapist Barbara Stafford, who works with couples trying to get pregnant
- Chiropractor Kerstin Opitz, D.C., who specializes in pediatric and pregnancy issues.
The Colorado Springs Fertility Conference was created by September Burton, whose passion is to help couples create strong families. Burton said she designed the conference to focus on the following issues:
- How to improve one's health to conceive and deliver a healthy baby
- How combining fertility treatments with acupuncture can help conceive a healthy baby more efficiently
- How acupuncture can help regulate hormone balance to create a healthy, fertile menstrual cycle
- How to improve sperm quality
- How yoga can help couples stay connected
- How a heavy metal detox can support fertility
- How to navigate surrogacy and adoption
- Which fertility treatments are Colorado health insurance companies required to cover?
- How hypnotherapy can help women conceive
- How to optimize fertility with dietary choices
Attendees at the conference can win:
- A free IVF cycle with Dr. Magarelli
- 2 Months of Acupuncture with Dr. Cridennda
- A 6-Week Clean Eating Cleanse with Colorado Springs Clean Cooking
- A pregnancy/baby basket that will include
- A humidifier, diaper warmer, pregnancy support belt and other items from Beginnings Birth Center
- Free male fertility evaluation from Urological Associates.
To register for the conference, or for more information, call 719-422-7238 or go to coloradofertilityconference.com.
Contacts:Erich KirshnerEvolution Communications email@example.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/integrative-medicine-pioneers-paul-magarelli-and-diane-cridennda-to-keynote-may-26th-colorado-springs-fertility-conference-300833636.html
SOURCE Colorado Springs Fertility Conference