LONDON, September 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Point of Care, Clinical Chemistry, Immunochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology,Molecular Diagnostics, Flow Cytometry, Infectious Diseases, Diabetes, Cardiology, Autoimmune Diseases, Renal Diseases, Pharmacogenomics, HIV/AIDS, Reagent & Kits, Instruments, Data Management Software & Services, Hospitals, Laboratories, Home
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
The revenue of the in-vitro diagnostics market in 2017 was estimated at $63bn and was dominated by the Point of Care Testing Segment. The Molecular Diagnostics segment will be the fastest growing segment in the first-half of the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 263-page report you will receive 107 tables and 81 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 263-page report provides clear detailed insight into the in-vitro diagnostics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• In-Vitro Diagnostics market forecasts from 2018-2028
• This report breaks down the revenue forecast for the main submarkets by Type: • Point of care • Clinical chemistry • Immunochemistry • Haematology • Microbiology • Molecular Diagnostics • Flow Cytometry • Others
• The Point of Care Diagnostic submarket is further segmented into: • Blood Glucose Testing • Infectious Disease Testing • Rapid Coagulation Testing • Cholesterol Testing • Pregnancy Testing
• The Clinical Chemistry submarket is further segmented into: • Basic Metabolic Panel • Electrolyte Panel • Liver Profile • Lipid Profile • Thyroid Function Test
• The Immunochemistry submarket is further segmented into: • ELISA • Immuno-PCR • Rapid Test • Western Blot • Enzyme linked Immunospot Assay
• This report breaks down the revenue forecast for the main submarkets by Application: • Infectious Diseases • Diabetes • Cardiology • Autoimmune Diseases • Renal Diseases • Pharmacogenomics • HIV/AIDS • Other Applications
• This report breaks down the revenue forecast for the main submarkets by Products & Services: • Analyzers • Reagents • Software & Services
• This report breaks down the revenue forecast for the main submarkets by End-User: • Lab Testing • Hospital Testing • University Testing • Home Care Testing
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these regional and national markets: • Americas: US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Americas • Europe: UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe • Asia: India, China, Japan, Rest of Asia • RoW
Each regional and national market is further segmented by type.
• Our study includes SWOT analysis and STEP analysis of the in-vitro diagnostics market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the in-vitro diagnostics market: • Abbott Diagnostics • Agilent Technologies • Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) • BioMerieux • Bio-Rad • Danaher Corporation • DiaSorin Diagnostics s.p.a • Roche Diagnostics • Siemens Diagnostics • Sysmex Corporation
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the in-vitro diagnostics market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today In-Vitro Diagnostics World Market 2018-2028: Point of Care, Clinical Chemistry, Immunochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology, Molecular Diagnostics, Flow Cytometry, Infectious Diseases, Diabetes, Cardiology, Autoimmune Diseases, Renal Diseases, Pharmacogenomics, HIV/AIDS, Reagent & Kits, Instruments, Data Management Software & Services, Hospitals, Laboratories, Home Care Testing, Research Institutes, Blood Glucose Testing, Infectious Disease Testing, Rapid Coagulation Testing, Cholesterol Testing, Pregnancy Testing, Basic Metabolic Panel, Electrolyte Panel, Liver Profile, Lipid Profile, Thyroid Function Test, ELISA, Immuno-PCR, Rapid Test, Western Blot, Enzyme linked Immunospot Assay
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/report/in-vitro-diagnostics-world-market-2018-2028/
3M Abbott Laboratories AbbVie AccuQuik ACON Laboratories Adaltis AdnaGen AG Affymetrix Agendia Agilent Akonni Biosystems Alere Amgen Apogee Flow Systems Ltd. Arkay AssuraGen Assurex Health, Inc. Astute Medical Atlas Genetics B.Braun Bayer Beckman Coulter Binding Site Biohit HealthCare Biokit S.A bioMérieux Bio-Rad BioStar BioSystems Bio-Techne bioTheranostics Bristol Myers-Squibb CardioGenics Caribou Biosciences Celerus Diagnostics Cepheid Claros Diagnostics Compendia Bioscience Corgenix Crescendo Bioscience Dako Danaher Daxor Corporation Dexcom DiaGenic Diagnostics for Real World DiaSorin Diaxonhit Diazyme Laboratories Editas Medicine Exosome Diagnostics Expedeon Expression Diagnostics Focus Diagnostics Fujirebio Diagnostics Inc. GE Healthcare Gene Chip Research Centre, Tianjin, China Genentech GenMark Diagnostics Genomic Health Gen-Probe Glycominds Haemonetics Corporation Hai Kang Life Corporation Helena Laboratories HemoCue Hologic Human Genetics Commission Immucell Immucor Innogenetics Innova Biosciences Innova Biotechnology Co. Instrumentation Laboratory Intec Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. Ipsogen Janssen Biotech Janssen Pharmaceuticals Johnson & Johnson Kreatech Diagnostics Lab-21 LabIndia Launch Diagnostics Leica Microsystems Life Technologies LifeScan Luminex Med BioGene Melanoma Diagnostics Meridian Bioscience Milagen Miltenyi Biotec Mindray Miraca Life Sciences Myriad Genetics mySugr GmbH Nanosphere Neo New Oncology Nova Biomedical Novartis Novatein Biosciences Onconome OraQuick Orion Genomics Ortho Clinical Diagnostics PathWorks Diagnostics PerkinElmer Phillips Polymedco Polymer Technology Systems, Inc. Precipio Qiagen Quest Diagnostics Quidel Radiometer Medical Randox Laboratories Recombinetics, Inc. Response Biomedical Roche Rules-Based Medicine Saladax Biomedical Sangamo Sanofi SDIX Sekisui Diagnostics Sera Prognostics SeraCare Life Sciences Siemens Siemens Healthineers Sigma Aldrich Corporation Span Diagnostics Stago STARLIMS Technologies SterilMed Stratedigm, Inc. Suzhou Ribo Life Sciences Synthes Sysmex Target Discovery Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics Tem International GmbH Tethys Bioscience Thermo Fisher Scientific Tocagen Tosoh Bioscience Transasia Bio Medicals Trinity Biotech UroSens VentriPoint Verax Biomedical Vermillion Viewics, Inc. ViiV Healthcare Ypsomed
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!