SAN FRANCISCO, March 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global in situ hybridization (ISH) market size is expected
to reach USD 1.84 billion
by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 7.3% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for molecular diagnostic tools in clinical research and diagnosis
is anticipated to fuel demand for ISH in the coming years. Real-time and automated diagnostic kits for accurate and rapid diagnosis of cytogenetic modifications is boosting the growth prospects of the market.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO )
Market penetration of Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH) probe in cancer diagnostics is the highest in the current scenario, which is contributing to its largest revenue share. Increasing R&D pertaining to the application of ISH in genetic diseases and testing of infectious diseases is expected to drive the market in the near future. For instance, in 2016, Oxford Gene Technology expanded its portfolio of Cytocell Aquarius FISH probes for pathology.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (FISH, CISH), By Type (DNA, RNA) By Product (Instruments, Probes & Kits), By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- FISH held the dominant share in terms of revenue as of 2016 owing to increase in its application in molecular diagnostics
- The DNA probes segment accounted for the largest revenue share owing to extensive usage in clinical research and diagnosis
- RNA probes are expected to witness lucrative CAGR in the coming years due to advantages associated with their use such as increased stability and low cost
- ISH services are anticipated to witness exponential growth over the forecast period owing to increase in demand for outsourcing of molecular biology services by researchers and pathologists
- At present, the adoption of ISH in cancer diagnostics held the dominant revenue share due to widespread application of ISH probe technology in cancer research and diagnosis
- Contract research organizations are expected to exhibit fastest growth during the forecast period owing to rising demand for molecular and cytogenetic services in clinical studies
- Research and diagnostic laboratories accounted for the largest revenue share as these systems are most commonly used in diagnosis and research studies for the detection of chromosomal abnormalities in various disease conditions
- North America held a majority share of the revenue due to presence of well-established diagnostic companies, coupled with high adoption of molecular diagnostic tools by researchers in this region
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit lucrative growth owing to increase in investments by governments to support the growth of the biotechnology sector
- The market is facing extensive competition as there are a large number of players offering ISH probe technology for various applications.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Apoptosis Market - Radio sensitizers, anti-inflammatory agents targeting apoptosis inducing pathways for achievement of unmet clinical needs is the major driver for apoptosis market.
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein Market - The global Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP) market size was valued at USD 504.2 million in 2015.
- Clinical Laboratory Tests Market - The global clinical laboratory tests market size was valued at USD 107.7 billion in 2015.
- Next Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market - The global next generation cancer diagnosticsmarket was valued at over USD 4.38 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to experience significant growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global In Situ Hybridization (ISH) market on the basis of technology, type, product, application, end use, and region:
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization (CISH)
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Kits & Probes
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Developmental Biology
- Infectious Diseases
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Research & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic Institutes
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.