Three-in-One Dairy. Natren’s Healthy Trinity capsules take probiotics to the next level of effectiveness with a simplified system that is both easy to use and understand.Healthy Trinity capsules contain all three of the most potent super strains of beneficial
bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus NAS adhesion super strain 5 billion cfu per capsule; adult specific Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain 20 billion cfu per capsule; and Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 champion transient super strain 5 billion
cfu per capsule. These amazing super strains may also be found in Natren’s other Healthy Trinity powders or capsules: Megadophilus Bifido Factor and Digesta-Lac. . . Special Delivery System Ensures Potency . . Natren’s dairy-free oil matrix complex keeps Healthy Trinity’s targeted microorganisms separated and non competitive . This first-of-its-kind delivery system utilizes sunflower oil and Vitamin E which have all of the oxygen and water removed to create a totally anaerobic environment (ideal for keeping the bacteria in a state of arrested growth until it is introduced into your system and is ready to act at peak performance). . This system ensures the microorganisms survive exposure to the stomach’s gastric juices thus offering maximum benefits to the small and large intestines.
• Nutritionally helps deter yeast overgrowth (candida).
• Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances digestion
of milk products.
• May improve nutrient absorption.
• Helps normalize elimination problems.
• May block the attachment of bad bacteria in the urinary tract including the vagina. • Helps alleviate gas bloating and upper G.I. problems.
• Produces hydrogen peroxide H2O2—found necessary to inhibit vaginal yeast.
• Neutralizes the formation of toxins.
• Assists in cholesterol management.
• Protects the walls of the large intestine from colonization by invading bacteria or yeast.
• Inhibits bacteria which can alter nitrates into potentially harmful nitrites.
• Produces B vitamins.
• Assists in the support of healthy liver function.
• Helps to promote regularity.
• Encourages an acidic intestinal environment which strongly inhibits less desirable microorganisms.
• Contributes to the growth and viability of the beneficial resident microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium bifidum etc.) by supporting their growth and activity.
• Helps the body digest complex carbohydrates and proteins. • Helps to increase the bio-availability of minerals especially calcium. The absorption is doubly important in lactose-intolerant individuals who may also experience a deficiency of dietary calcium. • May also produce antimicrobial substances antagonistic to various bad bacteria.