LONDON, February 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Contract Detailing, Contract Non-Personal Promotion,Medical Education Services, Sample Management Services, Teledetailing Services, Edetailing Services
The global pharma contract sales market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% in the first half of the
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 238-page report you will receive 88 tables and 64 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 238-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global pharma contract sales market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Pharma Contract Sales Market forecasts from 2018-2028
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for pharma contract sales market, our investigation shows forecasts to 2028 for the following submarkets: - Contract detailing (personal promotion/field sales) - Contract non-personal promotion, with further sub-forecasting for teledetailing, eDetailing and others - Medical education services - Sample management services
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for pharma contract sales market by therapeutic segments: - Cardiovascular disease - Metabolic disorders - Cancer treatment - Other
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these regional and national markets: - USA - Japan - Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries) - China, India, Brazil and Russia (BRIC group)
• Our study discusses the SWOT and STEP factors of the global pharma contract sales market
• Our study discusses issues affecting the pharma contract sales industry and market from 2017: - Outsourced and in-house sales reps - trends and emerging sales models, including multiple channels (multichannel marketing to medical professionals) - Services CSOs offer and benefits to drug companies outsourcing medical sales - Maturing brands and product launches, including flexibility in field sales teams - Legislation and new market access requirements for pharma sales representatives - Changes to online marketing and potential for IT technologies Risk-sharing agreements - Key account management (KAM) and medical science liaison (MSL)
• This report discusses the leading companies in pharma contract sales
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global pharma contract sales market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Pharma Contract Sales Market 2018-2028: Contract Detailing, Contract Non-Personal Promotion, Medical Education Services, Sample Management Services, Teledetailing Services, Edetailing Services.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com (+44-(0)-20-7336-6100) or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2115/Global-Pharma-Contract-Sales-Market-2018-2028
Leading Companies and Organisations Mentioned
Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des Produits de Santé (ANSM)
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Aquilant Specialist Healthcare Services
Arbor Pharmaceuticals Ireland
Ashfield Commercial and Medical Services
Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
Brazilian Ministério da Saúde (Ministry of Health)
Bristol Myers Squibb
Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Chinese Ministry of Health
Drug Safety Alliance (DSA)
Eli Lilly and Co.
Encore Health Resources
European Commission (EC)
European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
European Promotional Product Association (EPPA)
Food and Drugs Administration (FDA)
Gesamtverband der Werbeartikel Wirtschaft e.V. (GWW)
Go! Healthcare Marketing
Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesenis (IQWiG)
International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations
J. Knipper and Company
Japanese Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
Kare Pharma International
L'Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco (AIFA)
Liberty Lane Partners
Medical Communications Group (MCG)
Medical Council of India (MCI)
Merck & Co.
Ministère des Affaires Sociales et de la Santé
National Health Service (NHS)
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
Organization of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI)
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
Ramco Import Export
Sharp Packaging Services
Sinclair IS Pharma
Sofip (Société de Franchise pour l'Information Pharmaceutique)
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
The Medicines Company
The Organization of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI)
Thomas H. Lee Partners
UK Department of Health
US Center for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC)
US Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
US Supreme Court
World Health Organisation (WHO)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Paralysis is a condition where there is a loss of muscle function as well as sensory loss, which ...
Swine flu, a type of influenza caused by a new strain of the H1N1 Type A influenza virus has ...
Body wraps is an all natural remedy to slenderizing & contouring your body that not just hydrate ...View All