LONDON, September 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Chronic Pain, Arthritis, Migraine, Cancer, NationalMarkets, Patent Analysis, Leading Companies
The global medical marijuana market was valued at $12bn in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 120-page report you will receive 87 charts - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 120-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global medical marijuana market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Medical Marijuana Market forecasts from 2017-2027
• Revenue forecast for the medical marijuana market by Application: • Chronic Pain • Arthritis • Migraine • Cancer • Others
Each submarket is further divided by region: North America, Europe, RoW
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national medical marijuana markets: • North America: • USA • Canada
• Europe: • Belgium • Croatia • Finland • France • Italy • Rest of Europe
• RoW: • Israel • Australia • Other Countries
• This report discusses the leading companies in the global medical marijuana market: • Cara Therapeutics, Inc. • Cannabis Sativa, Inc. • CannaGrow Holdings, Inc. • Aphios Corporation • United Cannabis Corporation • Growblox Sciences, Inc. • GreenGro Technologies, Inc. • GW Pharmaceutical, PLC. • International Consolidated Companies, Inc. • Lexaria Biosciences Corp.
• This report also listed 84 other companies involved in medical marijuana production, including their reported revenues (when available) and number of employees
• This report provides a patent analysis table for medical marijuana
• This report discusses the drivers, restraints as well as porter's five forces analysis of the global medical marijuana market
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global medical marijuana market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Medical Marijuana Market 2017-2027: Chronic Pain, Arthritis, Migraine, Cancer, National Markets, Patent Analysis, Leading Companies.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100.
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/1974/Global-Medical-Marijuana-Market-2017-2027
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report
Acacia Diversified Holdings, Inc.
Affinor Growers, Inc.
Agritek Holdings, Inc.
Aja Cannafacturing, Inc.
Alliance Growers Corp.
Alphora Research Inc.
Alternative Energy Partners, Inc.
American Green, Inc.
Anandia Laboratories Inc.
Aurora Cannabis, Inc.
Avid Growing Systems Inc.
Azienda Sanitaria Locale
Bang Holdings Corp.
Battelle Energy Alliance, LLC
Bedrocan Cannabis Corp.
Bingo Nation, Inc.
Café Serendipity Holdings, Inc.
Canada House Wellness Group, Inc.
Canadian Cannabis Corp.
Cann Group Ltd.
Cannabics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cannabis Leaf, Inc.
Cannabis Sativa, Inc.
CannaGrow Holdings, Inc.
CanniMed Therapeutics, Inc.
Canopy Growth Corp.
Cara Therapeutics, Inc.
Chuma Holdings, Inc.
CorGreen Technologies Holding Corp.
Cronos Group, Inc.
Eden Holdings LLC
Embera Neurotherapeutics, Inc
Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc.
F Hoffmann La Roche AG
Gala Global, Inc.
General Cannabis Corp.
Golden Leaf Holdings Ltd.
Green & Hill Industries, Inc.
Greener Clouds LLC
GreenGro Technologies, Inc.
Grow Condos, Inc.
Grow Solutions Holdings, Inc.
Growblox Sciences, Inc.
GW Pharmaceutical, PLC.
Hangzhou Alltest Biotech Co., Ltd.
Herbal Biotech Pathways Labs
Hi Brands International Inc.,
High Hampton Holdings Corp.
ICC International Cannabis Corp.
Incredibowl Industries, LLC
International Consolidated Companies, Inc.
Kaya Holdings, Inc.
Kona Gold Solutions, Inc.
Kubby Patent and Licenses, LLC
Lexaria Biosciences Corp.
Lotus Ventures, Inc.
Maple Leaf Green World, Inc.
Marapharm Ventures, Inc.
Marijuana Company of America, Inc.
Matica Enterprises, Inc.
MediJane Holdings, Inc.
Monarch America, Inc.
Murty Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Nass Valley Gateway Ltd.
Natural Rx Investment Club LLC
North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc.
Northsight Capital, Inc.
Notis Global, Inc.
Nutritional High International, Inc.
Occidental Development Group, Inc.
OrganiGram Holdings, Inc.
PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.
Primco Management, Inc.
Qingdao Aihualong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Qingdao Chenxuntong Trading Co., Ltd.
Qingdao Zhaxi Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
Santo Mining Corp.
Shanghai Fuzhen Technology Co.,Ltd.
Shanghai Sun-Sail Pharmaceutical Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
Sixty Six Oilfield Services, Inc.
Supreme Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Terra Tech Corp.
Tetra Bio-Pharma, Inc.
THC Therapeutics, Inc.
The Hydroponics Co. Ltd.
True Leaf Medicine International Ltd.
Ultra Sun Corporation
United Cannabis Corp.
United Cannabis Corporation
Verde Science, Inc.
Veritas Pharma, Inc.
Vessel Life Sciences (VLS)
Vodis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Volo Trade, Inc.
Wild Earth Naturals, Inc.
Wildflower Marijuana, Inc.
Worldwide Marijuana, Inc.
Wuhu Ufabric New Sound-Absorbing Material Co., Ltd.
Yingkou Xinyi Textile Co., Ltd
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Exfoliative dermatitis or erythroderma is a skin condition where the skin becomes reddened and ...
Alström syndrome, a rare genetic disorder due to ALMS1 mutations, occurs in the first year of ...
Sodium zirconium cyclosilicate was approved by FDA recently to use as an oral suspension for ...View All