LONDON, March 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Patient Identification & Tracking, Care ProviderAuthentication, Medical Record Security & Data Centre Security, Remote Patient Monitoring, Pharmacy Dispensing, Face Recognition, Finger Recognition, Iris Recognition, Vein Recognition, Palm Geometry Recognition, Behavioural Recognition, Hospitals
The Global Healthcare Biometrics market was valued at $1.63 billion in 2017. This value will grow to $5.02bn in 2023 and it is expected to reach $14.65bn in 2028. The CAGR for the US Healthcare Biometrics market from 2018-2028 is expected to be 22.3%.
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 125-page report you will receive 94 tables and 12 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 125-page report provides clear detailed insight into the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Report Scope World Healthcare Biometrics market forecasts to 2028
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the world Healthcare Biometrics market by Application: • Patient Identification and Tracking • Healthcare Provider Authentication • Medical Record Security and Data Center Security • Home/Remote Patient Monitoring • Pharmacy Dispensing
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the world Healthcare Biometrics market by Technology: • Face Recognition • Fingerprint Recognition • Iris Recognition • Vein Recognition • Palm Geometry Recognition • Behavioural Recognition
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the world Healthcare Biometrics market by End User: • Hospitals & Clinics • Research & Clinical Lbaoratories
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these regional and national markets: • North America: US, Canada • Europe: The UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe • Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India • Rest of World: Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Russia
Each region is further broken down by Application, Technology and End-User
• This report discusses trends in the industry and assesses drivers and restraints, as well as opportunities and threats. It also includes porters five force analysis; threat of new entrants, power of suppliers, power of buyers, rivalry among competitors and threat of substituents.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the Healthcare Biometrics Market: • Fujitsi Limited • 3M Congent, Inc. • NEC Corporation • Safran Identity & Security SAS (Morpho) • Bio-Key International, Inc. • Assa Abloy Group • Imprivata, Inc. • Suprema, Inc. • Crossmatch Technologies, Inc. • Zkteco, Inc.
The report provides overviews of the companies, financial information, product portfolio and recent developments.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the world Healthcare Biometrics Market You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Healthcare Biometrics Market Forecast 2018-2028: Patient Identification & Tracking, Care Provider Authentication, Medical Record Security & Data Centre Security, Remote Patient Monitoring, Pharmacy Dispensing, Face Recognition, Finger Recognition, Iris Recognition, Vein Recognition, Palm Geometry Recognition, Behavioural Recognition, Hospitals & Clinics, Research & Clinical Laboratory.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Or click on: https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2140/Global-Healthcare-Biometrics-Market-Forecast-2018-2028
List of Companies and Organisations Mentioned:
3M Congent, Inc.
Safran Identity & Security SAS (Morpho)
Bio-Key International, Inc.
Assa Abloy Group
Crossmatch Technologies, Inc.
Medbox Rx, Inc
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Bladder neck incision is a surgical procedure where cuts are made in the neck of the urinary ...
Tourette syndrome (TS) is a neurological disorder wherein the affected person makes repetitive and ...
Some drugs or therapeutic agents cause undesirable reactions in lungs, known as drug-induced ...View All