LONDON, June 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs), Fusion Proteins, Insulin,Erythropoietins, Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF), Interferons, Growth Hormones, Fertility Hormones
The global biosimilars and follow-on biologics market is estimated to have reached $7.70bn in 2017
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 335-page report you will receive 131 tables and 68 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 335-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global biosimilars and follow-on biologics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Biosimilars and Follow-on Biologics Market forecasts from 2018-2028
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilars, our investigation shows forecasts to 2028 for 8 individual therapeutic submarkets: • Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) • Fusion proteins • Insulin • Erythropoietin (EPO) • Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) • Interferons • Growth hormones • Fertility hormones
• This report also shows revenue to 2028 for 12 individual submarkets within the above segments: • Rituximab, infliximab, trastuzumab, adalimumab and bevacizumab • Human insulin, insulin analogues, insulin glargine and insulin lispro • Interferon alfa and interferon beta • Etanercept
• Our analyses show individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for 12 national markets: • US • Japan • Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain • China, India, South Korea, Russia and Brazil
• Our study provides a SWOT analysis of the biosimilars and follow-on biologics market.
• Our study discusses pressures, opportunities and other events affecting the biosimilars industry and market, including these influences: • Strategies for developing biosimilars - needs, demand, challenges and opportunities • Guidelines from regulators (FDA, EMA and others) • Patent challenges and data exclusivity for biopharmaceuticals • Needs and opportunities in developing biosimilar mAbs, including rising incidence of cancers and increasing demand for lower-cost biologicals • Developments in technology and operations for biosimilar drug production.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the biosimilars and follow-on biologics market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics Market 2018-2028: Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs), Fusion Proteins, Insulin, Erythropoietins, Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF), Interferons, Growth Hormones, Fertility Hormones.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2212/Global-Biosimilars-and-Follow-On-Biologics-Market-2018-2028
Allergan Allozyne Alteogen Alvogen Amarey Novamedical Amega Biotech Amgen Apotex Astellas Pharma AstraZeneca Avesthagen Baxter Bayer Beijing Four Rings Beijing SL Pharmaceutical Biocad Bioceuticals Biogen BioGenomics Biolab Bionovis BioPartners Biosidus Bioton BioXpress Therapeutics Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Cambridge Antibody Technology CCL Pharmaceuticals CCM Duopharma Celltrion Centocor Ortho Biotech Chong Kun Dang Chugai CinnaGen. Coherus BioSciences Compass Biotechnologies Cristália CT Arzneimittel Cyplasin Daiichi Sankyo Dong-A Pharmaceutical Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Egis Pharmaceuticals Eisai Eli Lilly Elpen Pharmaceutical Emcure Pharmaceuticals EMS Epirus Eurofarma Express Scripts FibroGen Finox Biotech Fuji Pharma Gan & Lee Genetech Genexine Gennova GenSci Genzyme Geropharm Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Hangzhou Jiuyuan Gene Engineering Co. Hanmi Pharmaceutical Hanwha Chemical Haselmeier Health Canada Helius Biotech Hexal Hindustan Antibiotic Hospira Hualida Biotech Hypermarcas IGES Institute Intas Biopharmaceuticals inVentiv Health JCR Pharmaceuticals Johnson & Johnson Kabi Kemwell Biopharma Kissea Koçak Farma Kwizda Pharma Kyowa Hakko Kirin Landsteiner Scientific LG Life Sciences Libbs LKM SA Lonza Mabion Marvel Life Sciences MEDICE Arzneimittel Pütter Merck (MSD) Merck KGaA Merck Serono Minapharm Mitsubishi Tanabe Mochida Pharmaceutical Momenta Pharmaceuticals Mycenax Biotech Mylan Nichi-Iko Nippion Kayaku Novartis Novo Nordisk Nuron Biotech Oncobiologics Ortho Pharmaceutical Orygen PanGen Biotech Pfenex Pfizer Pharmapark Pharmstandard PRA International Pro Generika PROBIOMED Qilu Pharmaceutical Quintiles Ranbaxy Laboratories RAND Corporation Ratiopharm Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Reliance GeneMedix Reliance Life Sciences (RLS) Rentschler Biotechnologie Roche Samsung Bioepis Samsung BioLogics Sandoz Sanofi SciGen Shandong Kexing Pharma Shanghai Celgen Biopharmaceutical Shanghai CP Guojian Shanghai Fosun Shantha Biotechnics Shinogi Sicor Biotech Sothema Laboratories Spectrum Pharmaceuticals STADA Arzneimittel Stragen Pharma Strides Arcolab Syngene International Synthon Biopharmaceuticals Takeda Teva Tianjin Hualida Biotechnology Tonghua Dongbao TSH Biopharm Corp União Química USV Biologics Virchow Biotech Wanbang Biopharmaceuticals Wockhardt Xiamen Amoytop Biotech Zenotech Zhejian Huahai Pharmaceutical Zuventus Zydus Biovation Zydus Cadila
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Nipah virus infection has emerged recently and can cause severe disease in both animals and humans ...
Donating blood is a life-saving act. Consider increasing your iron intake before and after you ...
Exfoliative dermatitis or erythroderma is a skin condition where the skin becomes reddened and ...View All