PUNE, India, Nov. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The report entitled "Global Biosimilar Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161130/444059LOGO
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/540889.html.
Furthermore, the report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global biosimilar market has also been forecasted for the period 2016-2020, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
Company Coverage of Biosimilar Market:
Majority of biosimilars are in pipeline as most of the major biologics have either already expired or are about to lose their patent in the next two years which act as a major driving force for the biosimilar market. Four major biologics namely Humira, Enbrel, Remicade and Infliximab patents are set to expire in December 2016, incentivizes a large number of companies to enter into biosimilar market.
The biosimilar market is in its early stages, but is expected to grow in the next five years. The global biosimilar market is supported by various growth drivers such as growing pressure to curtail healthcare expenditure, patent expiries of major biopharmaceuticals, rising chronic disease among aging population and positive outcomes in ongoing clinical trials etc. Yet the market faces some challenges, such as restrict entry of new players, the complexity of manufacturing biosimilars and clinical limitations including patient recruitment obstacles.
Purchase a copy of this research report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=540889.
Sandoz, Amgen, Celltrion and Pfizer are some of the key players operating in the global biosimilar market whose company profiling has been done in the report. This segment of the report summarizes business overview, financial overview and the business strategies of the companies.
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction2.1 Overview of Pharmaceutical Industry2.2 Overview of Biologics2.2.1 Difference between Chemical Drugs Vs 1st Gen Vs 2nd Gen Biologics2.2.2 Methods of Biologics Manufacturing2.2.3 Top 5 Biologics Drugs2.3 Overview of Biosimilars2.3.1 Difference between Biosimilars and Generics
3. Global Market Analysis3.1 Global Pharmaceutical Market Analysis3.1.1 Global Pharmaceutical Market by Value3.1.2 Global Pharmaceutical Sales: Biotech Vs Conventional Technology3.2 Global Biologics Market Analysis3.2.1 Global Biologics Market by Value3.2.2 Global Biologics Market Share by Products3.3 Global Biosimilar Market Analysis3.3.1 Global Biosimilar Market by Value3.3.2 Major Biosimilars in the Pipeline
4. Market Dynamics4.1 Growth Drivers4.1.1 Growing Pressure to Curtail Healthcare Expenditure4.1.2 Patent Expiries of Major Biopharmaceuticals4.1.3 Positive Outcomes in Ongoing Clinical Trials4.1.4 Rising Demand for Biosimilars in Therapeutic Application4.1.5 Rising Chronic Disease among Aging Population4.2 Challenges4.2.1 Restrict Entry of New Players4.2.2 Complexity of Expertise4.2.3 Regulatory Challenges4.2.4 Market Penetration Issue of Orphan Biosimilars4.2.5 Clinical Limitations Including Patient Recruitment Obstacles4.3 Market Trends4.3.1 Emergence of New Market Participants4.3.2 Inclusion of Drug Delivery Device4.3.3 Uberization of Healthcare Industry4.3.4 Increasing Use of Single-Use Technology
5. Competitive Landscape5.1 Global Biologics Market Sales by Drugs
6. Company ProfilingOther Related Reports on Biosimilar Market:
Global Biosimilars Market and Forecast (By Product Type, Applications, Country Wise and Companies) to 2021 and Biosimilars Approved and Pipeline Analysis (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/504244.html) The biosimilars are poised to capture an unprecedented position in the biopharmaceutical industry driven by an increased extent of adoption and growing investment and deal making activity globally. The global biosimilars market is predicted to cross US$ 25 Billion mark by 2020. With the continuous increasing demand for biologics, manufacturers are looking for novel strategies that will help them attain maximum returns on investment. Biosimilars are seen as the key weapon to curbing soaring healthcare costs globally.
Global Biosimilar Market Trends & Opportunities (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/395635.html) Rising budgetary pressures to reduce healthcare expenditures, patent expiries of blockbuster drugs, growing demand for cost-effective alternatives, increasing aging population, conductive government initiatives and rising incidences of various diseases are significant factors that are responsible for the growth of global biosimilar market (2013 to 2018). On the other hand stringent regulatory environment in some countries, high manufacturing complexities, costs, and presence of low priced generic drugs and high-entry barriers are considered to hinder the market growth.
About Us:MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, Market Reports Online, + 1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Reports Online
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Drug hypersensitivity is an adverse reaction that occurs due to an interaction between a drug and ...
Stiff joints are a major problem for the elderly, as the joints tend to wear-and-tear with ...
Uterine/Endometrial cancer is the sixth most common cancer in women worldwide. Uterine cancer ...View All