LONDON, October 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Biomarker Services, BiomarkerDiagnostics, Biomarker Discovery, Genomics, Proteomics, Bioinformatics, Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, CNS, Autoimmune Diseases
The global biomarkers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% in the first half of the forecast period.
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 206-page report you will receive 66 tables and 59 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 206-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global biomarkers market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Biomarkers Market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Sector: - Biomarker Services - Biomarker Diagnostics - Biomarker Discovery
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Discipline: - Genomics - Proteomics - Bioinformatics - Other
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Therapeutic Indication: - Cancer - Cardiovascular Diseases - CNS, - Autoimmune Diseases - Other
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets: - US - EU5 (further segmented into France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy) - Japan - China - India - Russia - Brazil - RoW
• Our study gives qualitative analysis of the biomarkers market. It includes a SWOT and STEP Analysis.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the biomarkers industry. These companies are biomarker service providers, biomarker technology providers and biomarker diagnostic developers: - Quintiles IMS Holdings Inc - Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - Parexel - Charles River Laboratories - ICON plc - WuXi PharmaTec - Caprion Proteomics - Proteome Sciences - Pacific Biomarkers - Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) - Worldwide Clinical Trials (WWC) - Agilent - AB SCIEX - QIAGEN - Axela Inc - Thermo Fisher Scientific - Quest Diagnostics - Myriad Genetics - Genomic Health - Critical Diagnostics - Epigenomics - MDxHealth (formerly OncoMethylome)
• Our study also discusses activities of the big pharmaceutical companies that are investing in biomarkers development through, for example, collaborations with CROs: - Pfizer - Novartis - Roche Diagnostics - Ventana Medical Systems - Merck & Co. - Sanofi - GSK - Abbott Laboratories - AstraZeneca
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global biomarkers market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Biomarkers Market Forecast 2017-2027: Biomarker Services, Biomarker Diagnostics, Biomarker Discovery, Genomics, Proteomics, Bioinformatics, Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, CNS, Autoimmune Diseases.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2029/Global-Biomarkers-Market-Forecast-2017-2027
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report
454 Life Sciences (a subsidiary of Roche)
ABT Molecular Imaging
Advanced Cell Diagnostics (ACD)
Advion Bioanalytical Labs (part of Quintiles)
Applied Biosystems (part of Life Technologies)
Arizona State University
Athena Diagnostics (a subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics)
Atherotech Diagnostics Lab
Belfer Institute for Applied Cancer Science [US]
Berkeley HeartLab (a subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics)
BGI (formerly Beijing Genomics Institute)
BRAHMS (part of Thermo Fisher Scientific)
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Cancer Research Technology
CBC (Comprehensive Biomarker Centre GmbH)
Celera (part of Quest Diagnostics)
Cell Signaling Technology
Cephalon (part of Teva)
Charles River Laboratories
Clarient Diagnostic Services
Comprehensive Biomarker Center (formerly Febit)
Critical Path Institute (C-Path) [US]
Dako (now part of Agilent)
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute [US]
DxS (now part of QIAGEN)
Eli Lilly and Co.
Ezose Sciences (part of Shionogi)
Geneva Bioinformatics (GeneBio)
Great Point Partners
Health Diagnostic Laboratory
HTG Molecular Diagnostics
Institute of Pathology Heidelberg (IPH)
Ipsogen (a subsidiary of QIAGEN)
Isogen Life Science
Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
KU Leuven (University of Leuven)
Mayo Clinic [US]
Mayo Collaborative Services
Medical Research Council [UK]
MediMedia Pharma Solutions
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center [US]
Merck & Co.
Michael J Fox Foundation
Myriad RBM (formerly Rules-Based Medicine, part of Myriad Genetics)
National Academy of Sciences (NAS) [US]
Novartis Molecular Diagnostics (part of Novartis)
Oxford Cancer Biomarkers
Oxford Gene Technology
Panomics (now part of Affymetrix)
Personal Genome Diagnostics
Power3 Medical Products
Quintiles IMS Holdings Inc
SABiosciences (now part of QIAGEN)
SMA Foundation [US]
Stemina Biomarker Discovery
Technology Strategy Board (TSB) [UK]
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The Biomarkers Consortium
Thermo Fisher Sciences
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
Ventana Medical Systems
Worldwide Clinical Trials
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Drug hypersensitivity is an adverse reaction that occurs due to an interaction between a drug and ...
Stiff joints are a major problem for the elderly, as the joints tend to wear-and-tear with ...
Uterine/Endometrial cancer is the sixth most common cancer in women worldwide. Uterine cancer ...View All