LONDON, June 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Prospects for Drugs Treating Cancer, CardiovascularDisorders, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmologic Conditions, Other Diseases, Approved Gene therapies, R&D Pipeline Analysis, Gene Therapy Regulations by Region and Leading Players
The gene therapy market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 41.1% in
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand-new 134 page report you will receive 72 charts- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 134-page report provides clear detailed insight into the gene therapy market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Gene Therapy market forecasts from 2018-2028
• This report assesses the approved gene therapy products in the market and gives revenue to 2028 for Neovasculgen
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the submarket by indication for the period 2018-2028: • Cancer • Cardiovascular disorders • Rare diseases • Ophthalmological diseases • Other therapeutic uses
• Profiles leading companies that will be important in the development of the gene therapy market. For each company, developments and outlooks are discussed and companies covered in this chapter include: • UniQure • Biogen • Bluebird Bio • Spark Therapeutics • Applied Genetics Technologies Corporation • Oxford Biomedica • GenSight Biologics
• Assesses the outlook for the leading gene treatment R&D pipeline for 2018 and discusses technological progress and potential. Profiles appear for gene therapy drug candidates, withrevenue forecasts for six leading agents: • SPK-RPE65 (Spark Therapeutics) • Collategene (AMG0001, AnGes MG/Vical) • Invossa (TissueGene-C, TissueGene Inc/Kolon Life Science) • BC-819 (BioCancell) • Lenti-D (Bluebird Bio) • GSK2696273 (GlaxoSmithKline)
• Provides qualitative analysis of trends that will affect the gene therapies market, from the perspective of pharmaceutical companies, during the period 2018 to 2028. SWOT analysis is provided and an overview of regulation of the gene therapy market by leading regiongiven.
• Our study discusses factors that influence the market including these: • Translation of research into marketable products modifying human DNA - gene transfer for therapeutic use, altering the nuclear genome • Genomic editing technology and other supporting components • Collaborations to develop and launch gene-based products - acquisitions and licensing deals • Supporting technologies for human genetic modification, gene replacement and targeted drug delivery • Gene therapies for ophthalmologic diseases - next-generation medicines • Regulations in the United States, the European Union and Japan - overcoming technological and medical challenges to pass clinical trials.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the gene therapy market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Gene Therapy R&D and Revenue Forecasts 2018-2028: Prospects for Drugs Treating Cancer, Cardiovascular Disorders, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmologic Conditions, Other Diseases, Approved Gene therapies, R&D Pipeline Analysis, Gene Therapy Regulations by Region and Leading Players.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2210/Gene-Therapy-R-D-and-Revenue-Forecasts-2018-2028
4DMT (4D Molecular Therapeutics) Abeona AGTC (Applied Genetics Technologies Corporation) AMT (Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics) AnGes MG Asklepios BioPharma AstraZeneca Audentes Therapeutics Avalanche Biotech Bayer Healthcare Beijing Northland Biotech Co Benda Pharmaceutical Benitec Biopharma BioCancell Biogen Biogen Idec Bluebird Bio BMS (Bristol-Myers Squibb) Broad Institute/Whitehead Institute Celgene Cell Therapy Catapult Cellectis Chiesi Farmaceutici Clearside Biomedical Convergence Pharmaceuticals Daiichi Sankyo Dimension Therapeutics Editas Medicine Fondazione Telethon Francis Crick Institute Genable Technologies Ltd Genethon GenSight Biologics GenVec Google GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) Henry Ford Health System HSCI (Human Stem Cells Institute) HSR-TIGET (San Raffaele Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy), ImaginAb Immune Design Corp InoCard Inovio Intellia Therapeutics Invetech Kite Pharma Kolon Group Kolon Life Science Lysogene Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation Neuralgene NightstaRx Northwestern Memorial Hospital Novartis OXB (Oxford Biomedica) Pfizer PNP Therapeutics Precision Genome Engineering Inc aka Pregenen ProNai Protek Group Raffaele Hospital REGENX Biosciences Renova Therapeutics Roche Roszdravnadzor Sangamo Biosciences Sanofi Sarepta Therapeutics Shanghai Sunway Biotech Shenzhen SiBiono GeneTech Sotex Pharm Firm Spark Therapeutics SynerGene Therapeutics Takara Bio TAP Biosystems Thermo Fisher Scientific TissueGene ToolGen UC Berkeley UC San Francisco uniQure US Business Innovation Network Vertex Pharmaceuticals Vical Incorporated ViroMed VM Biopharma Voyage Therapeutics
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Exfoliative dermatitis or erythroderma is a skin condition where the skin becomes reddened and ...
Alström syndrome, a rare genetic disorder due to ALMS1 mutations, occurs in the first year of ...
Sodium zirconium cyclosilicate was approved by FDA recently to use as an oral suspension for ...View All