Former 'The Voice' Star Beats Obesity and Starts Weight Loss Company to Combat Gross Inadequacies of Dieting Industry

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 General News
Email Print This Page Comment bookmark
Font : A-A+

His 'fat-shaming' experience after he performed on Australia's The Voice lead him to launch his company to combat the misinformation surrounding dieting that is highly prevalent in the world's current struggle with obesity.

SYDNEY, March 27, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Founder of Health with Results Oscar Chavez is taking on the billion-dollar

dieting industry by calling them out on their money-grabbing tactics that keep people fat. His 'fat-shaming' experience after he performed on Australia's The Voice led him to launch his company to combat the misinformation surrounding dieting that is highly prevalent in the world's current struggle with obesity.

"In an attempt to sell their products, these companies promote diets like keto or low carb as being the only weight loss solution. But for the vast majority of people, diets don't work. In fact, a recent study of 14 contestants from The Biggest Loser found that 13 regained weight. Only 1 successfully lost weight long-term. I don't sympathize with this method at all and I'm here to shake the dieting industry to its core," Oscar said.

Oscar began Health with Results from a deeply personal place being a 'morbid obesity survivor'; at his worst weighing in at over 161kgs. His The Voice experience four years ago was a catalyst to get him off the yo-yo dieting wagon and start his company.

"I copped a lot of hurtful flak about my weight online after my appearances on The Voice. A lady sitting next to me on a plane abruptly told me I should consider lap band surgery. Then my doctor advised that if I didn't change, I wasn't going to live to see my daughter's children. Those three significant events in a row were enough to make me realize I had to find a better way of losing weight."

Launched a year and a half ago, Health with Results is an evidence-based program billed as 'an education, not weight loss company.' Using one-on-one coaching combined with online access to a comprehensive coaching program, clients follow a customized blueprint that is sustainable and not restrictive. It centers on changing mindsets to secure long-term results.

"If a client comes to me saying 'I want to lose weight for a wedding or to fit in my old jeans', I tell them I can't help them. It's not about losing vanity pounds. I want people who have tried everything and still can't lose the weight. But they must be willing to learn the hard lessons and be open to teaching."

Oscar said the easiest and most deceptive thing would be to give clients a 'crutch' like a diet so they can 'walk again' but in a few months when it is taken away, they fall straight over and gain all their weight back and then some.

"At Health with Results, we teach people not only how to lose weight but how to address the core problems causing it. From a psychology perspective, within 12 months the seeds of change should be well and truly planted to produce significant long-term results," Oscar said.

Health with Results is so confident in their system they offer clients a refund if they don't feel they can achieve permanent results after the first four weeks. Oscar and his team will then work with the client for free for the next year.

"Over 95% of our customers give us a 9 out of 10 Net Promoter Score which is an industry wide standard of customer satisfaction. The remaining 5% give us 10 out of 10. We've got to be doing something right!" said Oscar.

To interview Oscar Chavez about Health with Results, his experiences with morbid obesity and his weight loss of over 77kg, contact him on +61403360364 or via email: oscar(at)healthwithresults(dot)com

For more about Oscar's story visit http://www.healthwithresults.com

 

SOURCE Health with Results

Advertisement


Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
I agree to the terms and conditions

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Find a Doctor

Press Release Category

Press Release Archive

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store