FALLS CHURCH, Va.
, Nov. 13, 2019
/PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- First to market: A coveted spot one aspires to reach in the crowded life sciences arena. There are multiple SOPs in place to improve efficiency and ease of use, in an effort to minimize wasted time and win that sought-after place.
But one is far more likely to be first to market when SOPs and digital solutions are integrated, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks. After all, if one doesn't know there's a problem, one can't address it.
, RAC — Director, Product Strategy at MasterControl — explains that, while individual systems are each valuable alone, when targeted tools are integrated, they offer benefits that are exponentially powerful. Especially since 80% of quality issues are due to inefficient corrective action from previously identified issues.
Connected technology — the integration of electronic document management, training management, risk mitigation, risk management, deviation and CAPA management, and audit management systems — will trigger the kinds of checks and balances across systems that increase compliance and reduce risk.
Attend this session to:
- Save time and money by streamlining processes, automating and consolidating tasks
- Build a robust risk management protocol that automates vital actions in other systems
- Optimize document controls to automatically trigger important updates that might otherwise take weeks to notice
- Implement a learning management system that goes beyond "read and understood" to ensure compliance
- Ensure audit tools are flexible and powerful enough to capture compliance issues meaningfully, both internally and externally
- Create an integrated document control and training management strategy to take advantage of automation features of technology
- Incorporate business processes into technology to automate tasks and reduce risk of critical tasks being missed
Win that coveted first-to-market spot. Integrate digital solutions, streamline operations, improve quality and mitigate risk. First to market is just around the corner.
Interested in registering multiple sites? Call (888) 838-5578 in the U.S. or +1 (703) 538-7600 globally to learn about our special multisite discount.
Webinar Details: Increase Compliance, Reduce Risk with Integrated Digital Solutions Create a Connected System and Streamline Your Operations An FDAnews/CenterWatch Webinar Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019
, 1:30-3:00 p.m. EST
Easy Ways to Register: Online: https://www.fdanews.com/integrateddigitalsolutions?hittrk=19N12VOCUS
By phone: 888-838-5578 or 703-538-7600
About FDAnews: FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews' print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA's complex and ever-changing regulations