LONDON, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Technological advancements and breakthroughs in the field of endoscopy are expectedto drive the growth of the global endoscopy equipment market in the coming years. The majority of leading players in the endoscopy equipment market are launching innovative products using advanced technologies to address the specific demands of their
For a deeper analysis on the report, visit: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4523631/
Here are some Predictions:
· The endoscopes segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global endoscopy equipment market, by product. In 2016
· The gastrointestinal endoscopy segment is expected to account for the largest share of endoscopy equipment market, by application.
· The hospitals segment is expected to account for the largest share of the endoscopy equipment market, by end user.
· North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global endoscopy equipment market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW In the coming years, the endoscopy equipment market is expected to witness the highest growth in the Asian region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan.
Here are some Key Findings of the study:
· The high growth in India and China can be attributed to government and venture capital investments in China in the field of endoscopy, endoscopy research support in Japan, and increasing number of endoscopic surgeries & improving endoscopy infrastructure in India.
· North America's large share can be attributed to the favorable reimbursement scenario in the U.S., increasing incidence of cancer in the U.S. and Canada, research on new technologies in the U.S., and the implementation of a new funding model for Canadian hospitals.
· The market witnesses high competitive intensity, as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings.
Scope of the Study:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 52%, Tier 2: 39%, and Tier 3: 9%- By Designation: Director Level: 19%, C-level: 28%, and Others: 53%- By Region: North America: 33.3%, Europe: 28.2%, APAC: 23.1%, and RoW: 15.4%
The report includes the study of key players offering endoscopy equipment such as Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.), Olympus Corporation (Japan), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Medtronic plc (Ireland), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Pentax Medical Corporation (Japan), Smith & Nephew plc (U.K.), Richard Wolf GmbH (Germany), and Cook Medical Incorporated (U.S.).
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/endoscopy-equipment-market-forecast-to-reach-usd-3536-billion-by-2021-300444679.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Cyanosis is the bluish or purplish discoloration of the skin and mucus membranes due to lack of ...
Find out about travel shots or vaccination before you travel to your destination country. Travel ...
Hay fever is caused by allergy to pollen and is characterized by runny or blocked nose, sneezing, ...View All