NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Dr. Lucas Bryant, board-certified
The Haute Beauty Network, well known for their exclusivity, and luxurious lifestyle, is privileged to present Dr. Bryant as a leading Face expert and our newest addition to the Haute Living partnership.
Haute Beauty offers a prominent collective of leading doctors nationwide. The invitation-only exclusive network maintains elite as ever, with only two doctors in every market. This partnership allows Haute Beauty to connect its affluent readers with industry-leading doctors.
About Dr. Bryant:
Dr. Lucas Bryant is a board-certified head and neck surgeon and fellowship trained exclusively in cosmetic and reconstructive facial plastic surgery. Dr. Bryant recently relocated his practice from Park Avenue in Manhattan, New York to the Nashville, TN metropolitan area. He currently serves as director of REFINE | Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics. REFINE is a boutique, full service facial aesthetic center. Dr. Bryant focuses on offering his patients the safest and most advanced, non-surgical and minimally-invasive surgical treatments available. He customizes his treatment plans based on each patient's individual needs and goals. He loves giving patients natural results while still getting that "wow" feeling of a natural, but beautiful and impressive change. His patients describe him as an "excellent surgeon with a kind heart."
Dr. Bryant exclusively specializes in facial cosmetic procedures including facelift, mini-lift, rhinoplasty, eyelid lift (blepharoplasty), lip lift, and brow lift. He has been an invited speaker at national meetings and has co-authored several papers and textbook chapters on advanced methods of rhinoplasty and facelift surgery. Dr. Bryant received one of the highest academic honors in medical school when he was inducted in to the medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA). He then completed his head and neck surgery residency at Thomas Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
He completed his facial plastic surgery fellowship in New York City with Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD; a true world leader in facial rejuvenation techniques. During his fellowship, he received the prestigious Orlando Roe award, which recognized him for the best fellowship research project by the AAFPRS. Dr. Bryant is a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) and the American Academy of Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS).
Patient safety and philanthropy are the cornerstones of Dr. Bryant's practice. During his medical training, he helped with the founding of a free medical clinic and served as a representative on the Human Values in Medicine Board. Dr. Bryant devotes a significant portion of his practice and efforts toward offering pro-bono facial plastic reconstructive surgery to children and adults throughout the world with limited medical and financial resources. He enjoys spending time with his family, running (he has run a 2:36 marathon), drumming, fishing, kite-boarding, and all things coffee.
Select Publications and Book Chapters:
· Extended Deep Plane Facelift: Incorporating Facial Retaining Ligament Release and Composite Flap Shifts to Maximize Midface, Jawline and Neck Rejuvenation. Clinics in plastic surgery
· A Novel Extended Deep Plane Facelift Technique for Jawline Rejuvenation and Volumization. Aesthetic surgery journal
· Management of Forehead Scars. Facial Plastics Clinics of North America
· Management of Acute Facial Soft Tissue Injuries. Sataloff's Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery
· Effects of different cartilage sculpting techniques on cellular integrity of nasal septal cartilage. Journal of Cytology and Histology
· Esthetic and Functional Reconstruction After Parotidectomy in Pediatric Patients. International Journal of PediatricOtorhinolaryngology
· Reconstruction of Full-Thickness Scalp Defects Using Dermal Regeneration Template (Integra). AAFPRS
SOURCE Haute Beauty Network
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!