NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- For the third year in a row, Deerfield has fulfilledits commitment to research in healthcare through the publication of articles, reviews and abstracts, which total over 40 since 2015. In addition, Deerfield has set up strategic collaborations with renowned organizations
The peer-reviewed publications, reviews and abstracts published in 2017 are listed below:
1. Consumer satisfaction with tertiary healthcare in China: findings from the 2015 China National patient survey. Sun J, Hu G, Ma J, Chen Y, Wu L, Liu Q, Hu J, Livoti C, Jiang Y, Liu Y. Int J Qual Heath Care, 2017; 29(2):213-221
2. Considerations on Bringing Warehoused HCV Patients into Active Care Following Interferon-Free, Direct-Acting Antiviral Drug Approval. Palak A, Livoti C, Audibert C. Postgrad Med, 2017;129(4):471-475
3. Investment and incentives in 21st Century pharmaceutical research in Europe: the cost of opportunity. Morgese P. The European File, March 2017. https://www.europeanfiles.eu/magazine/medicines-future-how-to-sustain-pharmaceutical-innovation-and-improve-access-and-affordability
4. Global perspective on colonoscopy use for colorectal cancer screening: a multi-country survey of practicing colonoscopists. Audibert C, Perlaky A, Glass D. Contemporary Clinical Trials Communications volume 7, September 2017, pages 116-121.
5. Reducing waiting time and raising outpatient satisfaction in a Chinese public tertiary general hospital – an interrupted time series study. Sun J, Lin Q, Zhao P, Zhang Q, Xu K, Chen H, Hu C, Stuntz M, Li H, Liu Y. Lancet - CASM conference Abstract, and BMC Public Health, 2017;17:668
6. Trends in the molecular diagnosis of lung cancer, results from an online marker research survey. Audibert C, Shea MB, Glass DJ, Kozak ML, Cazé A, Hohman RM, Allen JD, Sigal EV, Leff JS. A Friends Of Cancer Research White Paper, July 2017. https://www.focr.org/sites/default/files/pdf/FINAL%202017%20Friends%20NSCLC%20White%20Paper.pdf
7. Nationwide trends of clinical characteristics and economic burden of emergency department visits due to acute ischemic stroke. Stuntz M, Busko K, Irshad S, Paige T, Razhkova V, Coan T. Open Access Emerg Med, 2017 Sep 19;9:89-96
8. Is it time for the weighted log-rank test to play a more important role in confirmatory trials? Su Z, Zhu M. Contemporary Clinical Trials Communications, September 17, 2017.
9. Variability in the therapeutic management of advanced ovarian cancer patients: a 5-country survey of oncologists. Audibert C, Perlaky A, Stuntz M, Glass D. Drug Des Dev Ther, 2017;.11:3471-3479.
10. Treatment sequencing in advanced BRAF-mutant melanoma patients: current practice in the United States. Audibert C, Stuntz M, Glass D. Journal of Pharmacy Technology, 2017 published online December 4.
11. Persisting disparities between sexes in outcomes of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm hospitalizations. Stuntz M, Audibert C, Su Z. Scientific Reports, 2017; 10.1038/s41598-017-18451-2 (SREP-17-46111)
12. A review of promoting access to medicines in China – problems and recommendations. Sun J, Hu C, Stuntz M, Hogerzeil H, Liu Y. Accepted by BMC Health Services Research.
About Deerfield Deerfield is an investment management firm committed to advancing healthcare through investment, information and philanthropy.
For more information, please visit www.deerfield.com.
Contacts Deerfield Management Company Karen Heidelberger, 212-551-1600 Karenh@deerfield.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/deerfield-continues-its-commitment-to-advancing-healthcare-through-its-publication-activities-300582146.html
SOURCE Deerfield Management Company
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Drug hypersensitivity is an adverse reaction that occurs due to an interaction between a drug and ...
Stiff joints are a major problem for the elderly, as the joints tend to wear-and-tear with ...
Uterine/Endometrial cancer is the sixth most common cancer in women worldwide. Uterine cancer ...View All