BOISE, Idaho & LONDON, March 04, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Boise,
Idaho and London, UK – March 4, 2019 – Cradlepoint, the global leader in cloud-delivered LTE and 5G wireless network edge solutions, will be showcasing its LTE solutions for first responder and public safety teams at four key events in March 2019.
Ready to connect and serve, Cradlepoint provides a portfolio of rugged and reliable wireless networking solutions for in-vehicle, station, and IoT connectivity—helping teams stay safer, respond faster, and perform better.
The events are:
- IWCE (International Wireless Communications Expo) – the premier annual event for critical communications technology professionals.
- - March 4-8, 2019 in Las Vegas, USA
- - Booth MCT 69
- - Lindsay Notwell, Senior Vice President of 5G Strategy & Global Carrier Operations will be hosting two conference sessions:
- - "Off-network challenges and solutions for broadband push to talk offerings" on Monday, March 3, 2019 in Room N256, Session Number M125 at 11.45am to 12.30pm
- - "Opportunities and Challenges on the Road to 5G from an Infrastructure Perspective" on Monday, March 3, 2019 in Room N252, Session Number M146 at 2.30pm to 5.30pm
- Ambition / SCTX– Europe's leading event for the emergency preparedness, resilience and response community alongside the YK's leading national security event
- - March 5-6, 2019 at Olympia, London, UK
- - Stand B20
- Security and Policing 2019 - The corner-stone of the security calendar, this Home Office event is for UK suppliers to showcase the very latest equipment, training and support, to police services, Government departments, organisations and agencies from the UK and overseas.
- - March 5-7, 2019 at Farnborough International Conference & Exhibition Centre, Farnborough, UK
- - Stand E43
- BAPCO – Organised and hosted by the British Association of Public Safety Communications Officials - British APCO - this annual event showcases the public safety technology arena
- - March 12-13, 2019 at Ricoh Arena, Coventry UK
- - Stand E10
- - Peter Warren, Head of Public Safety EMEA at Cradlepoint will be participating in a panel discussion entitled: "Internet of Public Safety Things: Critical Connectivity"
Cradlepoint is the global leader in cloud-delivered wireless edge solutions for branch, mobile, and IoT networks. The Cradlepoint Elastic Edge™ vision—powered by NetCloud services—provides a blueprint for agile, pervasive and software-driven wireless WANs that leverage 4G and 5G services to connect people, places and things everywhere with resiliency, security, and control. More than 27,000 enterprise and government organizations around the world, including 75 percent of the world's top retailers, 50 percent of the Fortune 100, and first responders in 10 of the largest U.S. cities, rely on Cradlepoint to keep critical branches, points of commerce, field forces, vehicles, and IoT devices always connected and protected. Major service providers use Cradlepoint wireless solutions as the foundation for innovative managed network services. Founded in 2006, Cradlepoint is a privately held company headquartered in Boise, Idaho, with a development center in Silicon Valley and international offices in the UK and Australia.
Learn more at cradlepoint.com or follow us on Twitter @cradlepoint.
US: Emily Gallagher/Kylle O'Sullivan
Touchdown PR cradlepointUS@touchdownpr.com
EMEA: Ben Ralph
Touchdown PR email@example.com
+ 44 (0) 1252 717040