SAN FRANCISCO, August 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global corporate wellness market size is expected to
reach USD 84.9 billion
by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Rising demand for corporate wellness activities due to
increased insurance costs that result in financial burden on employers is driving the market. The corporate wellness initiatives target particular health risk factors such as stress, obesity, smoking, diet, lack of exercise, etc.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
Various companies across the globe have started initiating wellness programs for disease prevention and productivity improvement. According to a study conducted by Harvard economists, absenteeism costs fall by USD 2.73 for every dollar spent on wellness programs. Therefore, the employees need to be encouraged to adopt a healthier lifestyle to improve their productivity.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Corporate Wellness Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use, By Service (Health Risk Assessment, Nutrition & Weight Management), By Category, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Corporate wellness programs are aiming at the improvement of employee well-being, to reduce absenteeism costs, which account for a huge productivity and monetary loss
- In addition, employers have to pay the mandated health insurance costs, which increases their economic burden
- Health risk assessment segment led the overall market, in terms of revenue share, in 2017. The health screening activities enable the employers to implement strategic initiatives to deal with the identified health risks
- Stress management segment is likely to witness the fastest growth rate over the forecast period (from 2018 to 2025), owing to rising preference for on-site yoga and meditation services
- Large-scale organizations dominated the end-use segment in 2017. Implementation of wellness services is easier and convenient in the large-scale companies due to their advanced infrastructure
- Medium-scale organizations are likely to experience the fastest growth over the forecast period, due to increasing adoption of health screening services
- Wellness service providers dominated the market in 2017. The fitness & nutrition consultants segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth from 2018 to 2025
- North America was the dominant regional market in 2017, in terms of revenue share
- Asia Pacific is likely to have an impressive growth rate over the forecast periodon account of rapidly growing number of working individuals
- Some of the key players in this market are ComPsych Corporation; Virgin Pulse, Inc.; Provant Health Solutions LLC; EXOS, Vitality Group, Inc.; Interactive Health, Inc.; Sodexo, FitLinxx, Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Microbiology & Bacterial Culture for Industrial Testing Market - The global microbiology & bacterial culture for industrial (food, water, bioenergy) testing market size was estimated at USD 3.38 billion in 2016.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Market - The global platelet rich plasma (PRP) market size was valued at USD 214.3 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.3% over the forecast period.
- Molecular Biology Enzymes And Kits & Reagents Market - The global Molecular Biology Enzymes And Kits & Reagentsmarket size was valued at USD 5.77 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 19.0% during the forecast period.
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Therapeutics Market - The global cystic fibrosis therapeutics market size was estimated at USD 3.56 billion in 2016.
Grand View Research has segmented the global corporate wellness market on the basis of service, end use, category, and region:
- Corporate Wellness Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Health Risk Assessment
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Screening
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Corporate Wellness End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Small-scale Organizations
- Medium-scale Organizations
- Large-scale Organizations
- Corporate Wellness Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Fitness & Nutrition Consultants
- Psychological Therapists
- Corporate Wellness Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database,
The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.