NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Clarity Benefit Solutions simplifies online employee benefit administrationfor brokers, employers, and consumers. The company's technology and services are designed to save time and lower the costs of managing benefits while also promoting employee self-service and automated ACA compliance.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161122/442352LOGO
1. Pre-tax dollars can be used to pay for expenses.
2. Licensed daycare, private preschool, nursery school, or adult care facilities can be paid for with these accounts.
3. These funds can be used for placement fees for a dependent care provider, such as a nanny.
4. Monies can go toward children or dependents 13 years old or younger attending public or private summer day camp.
5. Before- and after-school care programs for children or dependents under age 13 can be paid for.
6. Your child or dependent can be cared for by a non-dependent relative age 19 or older with a Dependent Care Account.
7. A housekeeper that also provides care for your child or dependent can be paid with these resources.
Dependent Care Accounts will not pay for a babysitter who watches your kids for non-work-related reasons; child support; food, clothing, and entertainment; overnight camp; educational supplies, activity fees; and late payment fees.
Clarity Benefit Solutions provides technology that makes the health insurance plan selection process fast, easy, and straightforward. For over two decades, we have provided clients with industry-leading technology, compliance, and exceptional customer service. Our offering is designed to save time and lower the costs of managing benefits while also promoting employee self-service and automated ACA compliance.
Media Contact: Calvin Clark, Clarity Benefit Solutions, 732-428-8272, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Clarity Benefit Solutions
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Abruptio placenta is a serious but rare complication of pregnancy where a separation of placenta ...
Cyanosis is the bluish or purplish discoloration of the skin and mucus membranes due to lack of ...
Find out about travel shots or vaccination before you travel to your destination country. Travel ...View All