FALLS CHURCH, Va.
, March 19, 2020
/PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- For 15 years, The CRA's Guide to Monitoring Clinical Research has helped CRAs at all levels of clinical trial training advance their careers.
But book learning doesn't work for everyone, and it's nice to have a self-paced, interactive option to evaluate how well you've retained information.
Introducing The CRA Trainer, a new online elearning course and companion to The CRA's Guide that offers practical exercises, mini-quizzes and real-world scenarios to help guide users through the lessons presented in the book and apply them on daily jobs:
- Familiarize users with the roles, responsibilities and key personality characteristics of an effective CRA
- Assess clinical trial regulatory history and current rules
- Critically evaluate the research process from the lab to the trial to trial closeout
- Get a sense of roles and responsibilities of IRBs and Data Safety Monitoring Boards
- Identify the principles and challenges of informed consent
- Understand study design and statistical analysis
- Find out more about adverse events and safety monitoring
- Evaluate quality management and prepare for audits
- Learn to identify fraud, mistakes and errors
The six modules of the course can be uploaded to a PC for use by individual trainees without an online connection or added to an organization's learning management system (LMS) to track and evaluate the progress of multiple trainees. A certificate of completion is awarded to trainees who pass the final exam.
Whether one is an individual who wants to move up to a career in trial monitoring, an experienced CRA who needs to stay on top of developments in the profession or a trainer preparing groups of trainees to take on the job of CRA, The CRA Trainer is an invaluable tool for gaining — and proving — mastery of the job.
Note: The CRA Trainer will be available March 31
eLearning Details: The CRA Trainer: An Interactive Companion to The CRA's Guide to Monitoring Clinical Research CenterWatch eLearning https://www.centerwatch.com/products/category/2764-elearning/product/439-the-cra-trainer
eLearning Package: Single User - $295
Multi-user buyers and licenses:
- 2-10 users – $275 per user
- 11-20 users – $255 per user
- 21-30 users – $235 per user
- 31-40 users – $215 per user
- 41-50 users – $200 per user
- 50+ users – Contact Bailey Sterrett at +1 703.538.7637 for LMS licensing prices.
Easy Ways to Order: Online: https://www.centerwatch.com/products/category/2764-elearning/product/439-the-cra-trainer
By phone: 888.838.5578 or 703.538.7600
About CenterWatch: Founded in 1994, CenterWatch is a trusted source and global destination for clinical trials information for both professionals and patients. CenterWatch provides proprietary data and information analysis on clinical trials through a variety of newsletters, books, databases, and information services used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, CROs, SMOs, and investigative sites involved in the management and conduct of clinical trials. As a pioneer in publishing clinical trials information, CenterWatch was the first Internet site to publish detailed information about active clinical trials that could be accessed by patients and their advocates.