(1) Government Accountability Office (GAO) report, June 2008
(2) MEDPAC Analysis of Medicare Claims Data http://www.medpac.gov/publications/congressional_testimony/031705_TestimonyImaging-Hou.pdf 2005 March 17.
(3) Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2010 Update. A Report From the American Heart Association Published Online on December 17, 2009 Circulation. 2009: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.109.192667
(4) American Heart Association. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics 2008 Update. Circulation. 2008;117:e25-e146.
(5) American Heart Association. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics 2009 Update. Circulation. 2009;119:e21-e181
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Pets can give you diseases. Surprised? You may love your pet but beware! Your pets might be ...
Water is essential to balance body fluids, boost brain function, improve digestion, prevent ...
Drug hypersensitivity is an adverse reaction that occurs due to an interaction between a drug and ...View All