SAN FRANCISCO, April 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global cancer stem cells market size is expected to reach
USD 1.6 billion
by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 9.98% during the forecast period. Although stem cell-based cancer treatment is facing regulatory and ethical challenges,
the market is growing worldwide. With increasing awareness about these cells, there is steady growth in the R&D for the development of effective and novel treatment methods based on stem cells.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
Furthermore, continuous rise has been observed in the number of research studies on cancer stem cells (CSCs) being published. These studies have helped healthcare professionals gain insights into CSCs biology and their signaling pathways. This is expected to create tremendous growth prospects for the market.
Furthermore, improvements in experimental approaches, in particular, in vitro assay systems have enabled scientists to establish relationship between different cell types in a tumor and their microenvironment. This has led to development of a broad therapeutic portfolio for CSCs and their associated key pathways for restricting growth of the tumor and providing improved clinical outcome.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Cancer Stem Cells Market Share, Size & Trends Analysis Report By MoA (Stem Cell based Cancer Therapy, Targeted CSCs), By Cancer Forms (Breast Cancer, Bladder Cancer), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The anti-CSC therapeutics segment accounted for a significant share owing to increasing R&D activities for the development of novel therapeutics
- Anti-CSCs therapeutics/agents include agents that target key pathways, surface markers, immuno-evasion & tumor microenvironment, along with nanoparticle-based therapies. As key pathways play a major role in tumor regulation, pathway inhibitors captured the largest share owing to the presence of a broad portfolio of products under pipeline
- With rising prevalence of bladder cancer, the segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 10.47% during the forecast period
- North America held the largest share in 2016 owing to presence of a large number of facilities in the U.S. that offer stem cell services
- Asia Pacific is likely to emerge as the fastest growing regional market owing to increasing investments by various agencies to accelerate research activities in Asian countries
- Some of the prominent players in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; AbbVie, Inc.; Merck KGaA; Bionomics; and Lonza.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Virology Market - The diseases they cause the techniques to isolate, and culture them, and their use in research and therapy are the major driving factors of the market.
- Bone Grafts And Substitutes Market - The global Bone Grafts and Substitutes market was valued at over USD 2.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach over USD 3.6 billion, growing at a CAGR of 5.2%
- White Biotechnology Market - The global white biotechnology market size was USD 203.28 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period
- Proteomics Market - The global proteomics market was valued at over USD 11.8 billion in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cancer stem cells market on the basis of mode of action, cancer forms, and region:
- Cancer Stem Cells Mode of Action Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Targeted Cancerous Stem Cells (CSCs)
- By Anti-Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics
- Pathway Inhibitors
- WNT Signaling Pathway
- Hedgehog Signaling Pathway
- Notch Signaling Pathway
- Surface Marker-based
- Immuno-evasion & Targeting Tumor Microenvironment
- Nanoparticle-based Therapies
- By Products
- Cell Culturing
- Cell Separation
- Cell Analysis
- Molecular Analysis
- Stem Cell-based Cancer Therapy
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
- Cancer Stem Cells Cancer Forms Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Breast Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Other Cancer
- Cancer Stem Cells Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.