LONDON, June 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The report is a study of the major business opportunities emerging in the global cancerdiagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of new diagnostic
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5446290
Rationale The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including reviewof the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing by country.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the U.S., Europe, and Japan.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentiallysignificant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Test
- Biochemical Markers- Oncogenes- Growth Factors- Hormones- Colony Stimulating Factors- Lymphokines- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA,Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG,Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar,Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone,Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein,Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin,Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic productsuppliers by individual test and country.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecastsfor major tumor markers by country and market segment, including:
- Hospitals- Commercial/Private Laboratories- Physician Offices/Group Practices- Cancer Clinics- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodiagnostic analyzersused for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics,features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest molecular diagnostic methods,biochips/microarrays, biosensors, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays,chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, and other technologiesand their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, includingCT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of companies, universitiesand research centers developing new cancer diagnostic testsand detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliersand start-up firms developing innovativetechnologies and products, including their sales,product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborativearrangements, and new products in RandD.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Abbott - AdnaGen - Agilent Technologies - Applied Gene Technologies - Arca Biopharma - Beckman Coulter/Danaher - Becton Dickinson - Biomedical Diagnostics - bioMerieux - Bio-Rad - CellSearch - Cepheid - Correlogic Systems/Vermillion - Decode Genetics - Diadexus - Diagnocure - DiaSorin - Eiken Chemical - Elitech Group - Enterix - Enzo Biochem - Epigenomics - Fujirebio - Guided Therapeutics - Hologic/Gen-Probe - Kreatech/Leica - Kyowa Medex - Mackay Life Sciences - Myriad Genetics - OncoLab - Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics - Panacea Pharmaceuticals - Polartechnics - Polymedco - PreMD - Qiagen - Quest Diagnostics - Radient Pharmaceuticals - Roche - Scienion - Sequenom - Siemens Healthcare - Takara Bio - Targeted Diagnostics and Therapeutics - Thermo Fisher - Tosoh - Veridex - Wako Pure Chemicals - Wallac/PE - Zilla
Contains 1,200 pages and 450 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5446290 About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +1 (718) 213 4904 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cancer-diagnostics-a-market-on-the-verge-of-explosion--supplier-shares-and-market-segment-forecasts-by-tests--technological-breakthroughs-emerging-tests-competitive-intelligence-300673389.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Polyarthritis refers to pain in four or more joints simultaneously due to various causes ranging ...
Gardner or Gardner''s syndrome, also known as familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), is an autosomal ...
Beetroot tea is a healthy beverage, which is extremely beneficial for high blood pressure, ...View All