SAN FRANCISCO, September 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market
size is expected to reach USD 709.92 million by 2025 at a 12.1% CAGR, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is driven by growing need for in-depth assessment of raw materials for successful
and rapid launch of the final product. Rising awareness pertaining to internal standards as well as external regulations in the biopharmaceutical industry is also aiding market growth.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
In the past few years, there has been a major paradigm shift from small chemical molecules to large biological molecules. As a result, the biopharmaceutical industry is geared toward exploring every aspect involved in the manufacturing process.
Regulatory and quality expectations for best quality raw materials and intermediates continue to increase. This, in turn, has pressurized vendors engaged in manufacturing of excipients and raw materials to invest in standardizing functionality as well as establishing sophisticated processes to consistently address the needs of final product developers.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Market Analysis Report By Service (Compendial Testing, Laboratory Testing), By Raw Material Type (Excipients, API), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Based on service, compendial and multi-compendial testing held the largest share owing to demand from various manufacturers for raw materials that are compliant to regulatory standards
- Testing services for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) accounted for the largest revenue share owing to presence of a wide range of services in this segment
- Presence of a large number of biologics manufacturing entities in U.S. has resulted in North America dominating the global market in 2017. Rising competitive rivalry amongst market participants is also attributive for the large share of this region
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing regional market, fueled primarily by expansion of the contract service industry in several Asian countries. This is partly attributed to low operating costs in these nations
- Key service providers in the market include Eurofins Scientific; Merck KGaA; Charles River; Agilent Technologies; and Catalent, Inc. These service providers are engaged in contract partnerships with major biopharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Genome Editing Market - The global genome editing market size was valued at USD 2.25 billion in 2015.
- Legionella Testing Market - The global legionella testing market size was valued at USD 160.0 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during forecast period.
- Orthobiologics Market - The global orthobiologics market size was valued at USD 5.0 Billion in 2015 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
- Next Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market - The global next generation cancer diagnostics market was valued at over USD 4.38 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to experience significant growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables testing market on the basis of service, raw material type, and region:
- Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Laboratory Testing
- Chemical Analysis Testing
- Enzyme Testing
- Stability Testing
- Sterility Testing
- Custom Testing / Customer Proprietary Testing
- Compendial & Multi Compendial Laboratory Testing
- Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Raw Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Formulation Excipients
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Compendial Methods (USP / EP / JP) Based Vendor Qualification Program Support
- Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database,
Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.