LONDON, July 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Mammalian Cell Cultures, Microbial Fermentations,Other Expression Systems, Human Growth Hormones, Insulin, Interferons, Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines
The biological drug API manufacturing market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2017,
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this 209-page report delivers:
• Provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the leading submarkets the period 2018-2028. Visiongain forecasts revenues and their growth for these submarkets: • Mammalian cell culture • Microbial fermentation • Other expression platforms
• Provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the leading contract API biological drug applications for the period 2018-2028. Visiongain forecasts contract API drug revenues to 2028 for these individual segments: • Monoclonal antibody (mAb) therapies • Vaccines • Insulin therapies • Interferon therapies • Growth hormones
• Find forecasts of the leading national markets from 2018 to 2028: • The EU, including the five leading markets (UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain). • The US • Japan • Switzerland • Emerging markets such as the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) countries, South Korea and Singapore.
• Profiles leading global and national companies that offer biotech API manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical industry. For each company, current services offered, recent developments and outlooks are discussed. Leading CMOs profiled in this chapter are: • Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence • Celltrion • DSM Biologics • Lonza • Samsung BioLogics • Cytovance Biologics • Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies • Operations of leading biopharma companies, such as AbbVie, GSK and Novartis.
• Provides qualitative analysis: SWOT and STEP Analysis of the biological drug API manufacturing market.
• Discover the regulatory outlook for biotech API manufacturing in leading regional and national markets in 2017, as well as predicted developments for the period to 2028.
• Identify important drug development and technology trends that will affect CMOs, their clients and other market participants from 2017. The report also contains SWOT and STEP analysis of the industry and market.
• Find profiles for leading CMOs offering biological drug API manufacturing services to pharmaceutical companies.
• 103 charts unavailable elsewhere
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the biological drug API manufacturing market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Biological Drug API Manufacturing Services World Industry and Market Predictions 2018-2028: Mammalian Cell Cultures, Microbial Fermentations, Other Expression Systems, Human Growth Hormones, Insulin, Interferons, Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/report/biological-drug-api-manufacturing-services-world-industry-and-market-predictions-2018-2028
Abasria AbbVie Accord Healthcare Acquired Cedarburg Pharmaceuticals, Actavis Generics Adaptimmune Therapeutics Agensys Althera Technologies Altus Pharmaceuticals Amgen Apotex Aptuit arGEN-X Ascendis Pharma A/S Asterion Astra Zeneca Avid Bioservices Inc Bakhu Pharma. Banner Life Sciences Basaglar Baxalta Baxter Bayer Bever Pharmaceutical Biocad Biocon Biogen Biogen Idec BMS Boehringer Ingelheim Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence Bolder BioTechnology Calico Life Science Caspugel Catalent Biologics Celgene Celldex Therapautics Celltrion Cinfa CMC Biologics CMIC Holdings Co. Ltd. CMO Relthy Laboratórios Cook Pharmica Critical Pharmaceuticals CT Arzneimittel Cytos Biotechnology Cytovance Biologics DPx Fine Chemicals DPx Holdings B.V. DSM Biologics DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals Eli Lily EMD Millipore Ferring Pharmaceuticals Filnox Biotech Fresenius Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Gallus BioPharmaceuticals, GE Healthcare Genentech GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. Genexine and Handok Genmab Genzyme Gilead Sciences, Inc. GSK Hanmi Pharmaceutical Co. Hexal Index Ventures Infarco Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inno Biologics Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ), Johnson and Johnson Johnson Matthey JSR Corporation Kalon Biotherapeutics KBI Biopharma, Inc. Kemwell Kyowa Hakko Kirin Labrys Biologics Inc, Laureate Biopharma LG Life Sciences, Ltd. Lonza Matrix Laboratories Merck Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Mylan Neopharm Nikon Nippon kayaku Norbitec Novartis Novasep Novo Nordisk Nuron Biotech Nycomed Opko Health Patheon PelChem Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Perrigo Pfizer Pharmstandard Phyton Biotech Piramal Healthcare Precision Biologics Progenics Quintiles Rebtschler Biotechnologie Recepta Biopharma Redwood Bioscience Rentschler Rentschler Biotechnologie Roche RoYal DSM SAFC Samsung BioLogics Sanofi SCM Pharma Seattle Genetics ShangPharma SICOR Biotech Sigma-Aldrich Corporation Stada SunShine Biopharma SynCo BioPartners Takeda Teva Therapure Biopharma Thermo Fisher Toyobo Biologics Transgene SA Versartis Vertex Vida Pharma VTU WuXi Biologics, WuXi PharmaTech Zhangjiang Biotech Zhejiang Jiang Yuan Tang Biotechnology ZJ Base
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Take the quiz on Rabies and test your knowledge about this infection that can affect the brain ...
Pneumonitis usually refers to inflammation of lung tissue due to various non-infective causes such ...
Fremanezumab-vfrm is used as a preventive treatment for a migraine headache in adult patients. It ...View All