SAN FRANCISCO, August 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global animal health market size is expected to reach
USD 64.6 billion
by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., rising at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Rapid technological advancements in veterinary care are likely to provide an upthrust
to the market. For instance, MediLabSecure, a laboratory network project, was initiated with an aim of identifying emerging viruses and pathogens in 19 countries in the Mediterranean regions. In addition, emergence of veterinary health information systems, specifically in developed economies, is poised to help the market gain significant momentum over the coming years.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
With the help of these systems, data generated in veterinary clinics can be uploaded on the internet, which can be further shared with other researchers and clinicians. Incorporation of this technology will facilitate real-time analysis of fluctuations in disease prevalence. As a consequence of aforementioned factors, it is projected that there will be remarkable improvement in the overall penetration rate of animal health products, which is also anticipated to spur the growth of the market.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Animal Health Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Animal Type, By Product (Feed Additives, Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Diagnostics), By Distribution Channel, By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Vaccines are expected to exhibit a noteworthy CAGR during the forecast period due to significant increase in adoption of companion animals that demand long-term health check-ups
- The companion animal segment is estimated to expand at a higher CAGR during the same period owing to associated health benefits for humans such as lower blood pressure, greater psychological stability, and reduced anxiety attacks
- Veterinary hospitals and clinics accounted for a substantial share in 2017, owing to increasing number of hospital pharmacies coupled with high procedural volume as a consequence of frequent readmission of pets for treatment
- Retail channels and E-commerce platform commanded a sizeable cumulative share owing to factors such as high convenience associated with online pharmacies and increasing number of retail pharmacies
- Point-of-care testing is the fastest growing end-use segment due to surging demand for highly productive animals and growing investments in R&D activities for novel animal products
- In 2017, North America represented the largest share in the global animal health market owing to local presence of established pharmaceutical companies, consistently striving for extensive commercialization of their products
- Asia Pacific is expected to progress at a phenomenal CAGR due to dire clinical urgency to curb high incidence of zoonotic diseases and growing focus on management of disease outbreaks such as swine influenza and Ebola
- The key participants employ sustainability strategies, such as expanding product portfolio to gain competitive advantage. For instance, In March 2016, Merial entered into distribution agreement with Zoetis, Inc. to expand dairy product portfolio in India
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Osteoporosis Drugs Market - The global osteoporosis drugs market size was accounted for USD 11.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period.
- Antiviral Drugs Market - The global antiviral drugs market size was valued at USD 41.1 billion in the year 2015 and is estimated to reach a value of USD 69.2 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.0%.
- Antipsychotic Drugs Market - The global antipsychotic drugs market size was valued at USD 11.7 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% over the forecast period.
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Therapeutics Market - The global Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) therapeutics market size was valued at USD 6.2 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow with CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global animal health market on the basis of animal type, product, distribution channel, end use, and region:
- Animal Health Animal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Production Animal
- Sheep & Goats
- Companion Animal
- Animal Health Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Live Attenuated Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Feed Additives
- Animal Health Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
- Animal Health End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Reference Laboratories
- Point-of-care Testing/In-house Testing
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
- Animal Health Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database,
The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.