ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., May 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- The scent of compassion and courage. The first official fragrance to benefit Susan G. Komen for the CureŽ, Promise Me offers
a unique opportunity to contribute to breast cancer research and recognize
those who have been touched by the disease.
- Komen for the Cure founder Ambassador Nancy G. Brinker will appear live on HSN on Thursday, May 26 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
(all times EDT) to debut an exclusive, limited-edition Promise Me gift set. Her appearance is part of HSN Cares' fifth annual Shop for the CureŽ campaign, which runs during the whole month of May.
- Each Promise Me gift set features:
- Eau de Parfum: The sophisticated floriental opens with a fresh burst of mandarin, bergamot, and blood orange. Its feminine heart evokes softness and beauty with pink peony, wild orchid, and rosewood. The scent lingers featuring white patchouli and musk for a warm, sensual finish.
- Shower Gel: Experience a gentle shower gel made with the beautiful scent of Promise Me.
- Body Cream: This rich, pampering cream infuses the alluring scent of Promise Me into a nourishing hydrator for soft and smooth skin.
- Scented Bracelet: Share your commitment to the cure and make a style statement with this lightly scented Promise Me bracelet.
- Each Promise Me gift set will also include background information about Susan G. Komen for the CureŽ as well as the contribution each purchase makes to the organization.
- In 2011, Promise Me creator TPR Holdings has committed to donate a minimum of $1,000,000 to Susan G. Komen for the CureŽ for breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment.
Pricing & Availability: $44.90, on HSN beginning May 26 and available now on hsn.com.
ABOUT TPR HOLDINGS LLC
- TPR Holdings LLC (TPR) is a NYC based investor and operator in the consumer products industry. TPR's target investments include scalable mass and prestige opportunities in health, beauty and wellness categories. TPR has also provided transition services for large consumer products companies including Shiseido Cosmetics and Procter & Gamble. TPR principals have founded and developed such international brands as ZIRH Men's Skincare, John Varvatos Fragrances and French Connection Beauty. TPR recently acquired oral care brand Sweet Breath which has sold over 1 billion units since inception as well as Trilogy Fragrances, a developer and manufacturer of natural and organic fragrances for the personal care industry. For more information please visit www.tprholdings.com.
ABOUT SUSAN G. KOMEN FOR THE CUREŽ:
- Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure and launched the global breast cancer movement. Today, Komen for the Cure is the world's largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists fighting to save lives, empower people, ensure quality care for all and energize science to find the cures. Thanks to events like the Komen Race for the CureŽ, our donors have invested more than $1.9 billion to fulfill our promise, becoming the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer in the world. For more information about Susan G. Komen for the CureŽ, breast health or breast cancer, visit komen.org or call 1-877 GO KOMEN.
- Headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL, HSN is a leading interactive multichannel retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates experts, entertainment, inspiration, solutions, tips and ideas to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty; Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle,
Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. A leader in transactional innovation, HSN is the only retailer offering live streaming video on three screens: TV network, which broadcasts live to 96 million households in the US in HD 24/7; hsn.com, which ranks in the top 30 of the top 500 internet retailers and features 15,000 product videos; and mobile via its iPhone application. HSN, founded 33 years ago as the first shopping network, is an operating segment of HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI).