SÃO PAULO, Nov. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. hereby announces 3Q18 results.
- Stable net revenue1 when compared to 3Q17 (-0.3%), with same-store-sales (SSS) of 0.1%. In 9M18, revenue reached R$ 816.8 million, a 3.8% increase with SSS of 2.4%
- Expansion of +169 bps
in adjusted EBITDA margin, reaching 24.0% in the quarter, with adjusted EBITDA of R$ 67.0 million (+7.3%). YTD adjusted EBITDA of R$ 185.9 million (+8.5%), with margin of 22.8% (+99 bps)
- Net Income (Shareholders) of R$ 11.2 million in the quarter (+10.1%) and R$ 23.6 million in 9M18 (+18.4%)
- Operating cash flow of R$ 11.7 million in 3Q18 and R$ 96.0 million YTD. Positive free cash flow of R$ 20.9 million YTD demonstrates the Company's new cycle
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 68.6% at the end of 3Q18, an important evolution of 320 bps when compared to 2Q18, reflecting the ongoing improvements in real-time management of the patients' flow in our units
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia)
For Further Information: ir.alliar.com
INVESTOR RELATIONS TEAM Frederico de Aguiar Oldani | CFO and IRO Francisco de Paula| IR Manager Tel.: +5511 4369-1387 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alliar-announces-3q18-earnings-release-300749800.html
SOURCE Alliar - Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A.