, Oct. 16, 2019
/PRNewswire/ -- The Global Algae Products Market
is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR in the years to come. This could be credited to their ever-increasing utilization for producing natural nutrient supplements. They, thereby come across as one of the promising substitutes for animal-based nutrition. As such, algae products are being actively used in pharmaceutical sector to produce anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial medicines, drugs to treat cancer, human therapeutic proteins, and neuroprotective products.
The latest trend on this count is growing investments in production of algae-based biofuels as one of the alternative sources of energy. Another trend is that of increasing demand for aquaculture feed that catalyzes fish breeding along with growth in demand for omega3 fatty acids. These two trends do boost the market further.
At the same time, restraints do exist in the form of adverse effects of consumption of astaxanthin (produced using algae). These adverse effects include decline in blood pressure and calcium levels.
to know more details about "Global Algae Products Market"
The Algae Products Market is segmented based on source, application, and geography. By source, the segmentation spans macroalgae and microalgae. By application, the segmentation goes like food & beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical & neutraceutical, and others. By geography, the market of Algae Products comprises Asia Pacific
, South Korea
, and the rest of Asia Pacific
), North America
), LATAM (Mexico
, Brazil, Peru
, and the rest of LATAM), MEA (Israel
, Saudi Arabia
, UAE, Turkey
, and the rest of MEA), and Europe
, The Netherlands
, and the rest of Europe
is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the upcoming period due to rise in awareness amongst the people regarding advantages of algae products. LATAM is also expected to join the bandwagon in the near future.
The players contributing to the Algae Products Market include E.I.D parry (India
) Ltd.; Cellana, Inc.; Tianjin Norland Biotech Co., Ltd.; Algaetech International Sdn Bhd; AlgaTechnologies Ltd.; Cyanotech Corporation; Corbion N.V.; Koninklijke DSM N.V.; and BASF SE.
This report provides detailed historical analysis of global market for Algae Products from 2013-2018, and provides extensive market forecasts from 2019-2028 by region/country and subsectors. It covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, historical growth and future perspectives in the Algae Products market.
Access 118 page research report with TOC on "Global Algae Products Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/2013-2028-report-on-global-algae-products-market
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- Leading players of Algae Products including:
- Weihai Shidai Marine Biotechnology
- Shandong Lidao Oceanic Technology
- Fujian Lianjiang Tianyuan Aquatic
- Xunshan Group
- Qingdao Gather Great Ocean Algae
- Fujian Yiyuan Sea Food Company
- Fujian Huangqiwan Sea Food Biotechnology
- Rongcheng Lidao Chenfenzhuang Hongqiang Kelp Factory
- Rongcheng Lidao Chenfenzhuang Weijian Kelp Factory
- Rongcheng Yandunjiao Aquatic Company
- Shandong Gaolv Aquatic Company
- Shandong Haizhibao Technology
- Karagen Indonesia
- Market split by Type, can be divided into:
- Laminaria Japonica
- Undaria Pinnatifida
- Market split by Application, can be divided into:
- Animal & Aquaculture Feed
- Biofuels & Bioenergy
- Market split by Sales Channel, can be divided into:
- Direct Channel
- Distribution Channel
- Market segment by Region/Country including:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Chile etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia etc.)
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- Precision Livestock Farming Market
- Aquaculture Cages Market
- Generic Crop Protection Market
- Feed and Aquafeed Market
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
Michelle ThorasCorporate Sales SpecialistRadiant Insights, Inc.Phone: +1-415-349-0054Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/algae-products-market-is-expected-to-observe-phenomenal-growth-by-2028--key-players---mcpi-karagen-indonesia-shemberg--matsumaeya-radiant-insights-inc-300939381.html
SOURCE Radiant Insights, Inc.