LONDON, August 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
A.S. Watson Group the largest international health and beauty retailer hasannounced a major recruitment drive as it looks to employ almost 200 new colleagues across Europe and Asia for its digital business, eLab.
eLab was founded in 2014 to support
To continue the momentum of recent successes, it is looking to strengthen its tech skills across its global business units (China, Hong Kong, Milan and London) with almost 200 new roles - 150 in Europe (Milan and London) and 50 across Asia. The roles include opportunities for developers, business analysts and coders. The team will support with driving the customer strategy, building on the analytics, surveys, digital analysis and social listening tools that enable A.S. Watson to stay close to customers and put into action their views and feedback.
The digital evolution has meant the way people shop, engage and behave has changed dramatically with consumers demanding more from retailers by way of innovative content, loyalty schemes and online offerings. eLab has helped to generate 600 million website visitors, with 80 million fans interacting with the A.S. Watson brands across the globe. To find out more about eLab click here.
Malina Ngai, Group Chief Operating Officer says, "Over the last four years we have invested more than US $60M on accelerating our digital offering and today's customer requires us to continue to invest and drive our digital strategy. It is an increasingly competitive jobs market with many businesses looking to recruit the very best coders, analysts and tech savvy individuals to help to drive the business forward. We are excited to start our recruitment process and believe A.S. Watson and eLab are one of the best placed businesses to offer ambitious, tech professionals and graduates excellent career opportunities'.
About A.S. Watson:
- Established in Hong Kong in 1841, A.S. Watson Group is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 14,300 stores in 24 markets. Each year, over four billion customers and members shop with our 12 retail brands, both in stores and online.
- In Hong Kong, we operate more than 600 stores under four retail brands - Watsons, PARKnSHOP, FORTRESS, and Watson's Wine. In addition, we manufacture and distribute high quality drinking water brand Watsons Water, as well as the famous juice drinks Mr Juicy and Sunkist.
- For the fiscal year 2017, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of HKD156.2 billion. We have over 140,000 employees worldwide, including 12,900 in Hong Kong.
- A.S. Watson Group is also a member of the world-renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, which has five core businesses ? ports and related services, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
- Please visit http://www.aswatson.com/ for more in-depth information about A.S. Watson Group and its brands.
SOURCE A.S. Watson Group
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Mastocytosis is a rare condition marked by accumulation of mast cells under the skin and various ...
Lusutrombopag is used to treat abnormally low platelet counts (thrombocytopenia) in adult patients ...
Stereotypic movement disorder (SMD) is a motor disorder, associated with neurodevelopmental ...View All