LONDON, Nov. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This new 33-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com contains over 1,600 pages, 350tables, and provides granular data and analysis not available from any other source. The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnostics
- Supplier sales and market shares in major countries- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts- Strategic profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products- Emerging technologies- Review of molecular diagnostic analyzers- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers
The molecular diagnostics market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of key suppliers of molecular diagnostic reagentkits and components in major markets.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Infectious Diseases     - Forensic Testing    - Cancer      - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing    - Genetic Diseases     - Others
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 30 NAT assays.
- Analysis of the sequencing market, including:
- Industrial - Academic - Government - Commercial
- Market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics,trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading molecular diagnostic ;analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter, BD, Bio-Rad, Gen-Probe, Roche, Tecan and other suppliers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and over 30 target/signal amplification methods, including:
- PCR - bDNA- SDA - NASBA- TMA - SSSR, and others- LCR
- Universities and research centers developing new molecular diagnostic technologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new technologies/products in R&D.
- Companies developing and marketing molecular diagnostics products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 1,600 pages and 350 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4385287/About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2017-nucleic-acid-testing-nat-market-in-33-countries-sales-forecasts-and-supplier-shares--infectious-and-genetic-diseases-cancer-forensic-and-paternity-testing--competitive-strategies-instrumentation-and-technology-review-o-300370178.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Tourette syndrome (TS) is a neurological disorder wherein the affected person makes repetitive and ...
Some drugs or therapeutic agents cause undesirable reactions in lungs, known as drug-induced ...
Sleep disorders are collectively known as ''Somnipathy.'' There are over 70 different medically ...View All