LONDON, Nov. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This comprehensive 32-country report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 830 pages,287 tables and provides granular data and analysis not available from any other source. The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the global blood banking market during
The report explores future market and technological trends; provides test volume and sales forecasts by market segment/test location; compares features of major automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Blood Group Genotyping
PCR, PCR-RFLP, AS-PCR or PCR-SSP, Multiplex PCR, Real Time PCR, Sanger DNA Sequencing, Pyrosequencing
BeadChip Array, BloodChip, Genome Lab SNP Stream, Fluidic Microarray Systems, TaqMan OpenArray, MALDI-TOF-MS, Mini-Sequencing
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 + IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du).
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT, HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests in major countries.
Countries Analyzed in the Report
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, M&A, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT assays.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging molecular blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT screening assays.
- Review of automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the blood banking market.
- Companies developing or marketing new technologies and products, by test.
- New product development opportunities for molecular blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT assays and instrumentation with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 830 pages and 287 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4254746/About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.comFor more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2016-europe-transfusion-diagnostic-analyzers-and-reagents-in-32-countries--supplier-shares-and-strategies-sales-segment-forecasts-by-test-technology-trends-opportunities-for-suppliers-300357400.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Bladder neck incision is a surgical procedure where cuts are made in the neck of the urinary ...
Tourette syndrome (TS) is a neurological disorder wherein the affected person makes repetitive and ...
Some drugs or therapeutic agents cause undesirable reactions in lungs, known as drug-induced ...View All