Read the side effects of Voriconazole as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Visual disturbances, fever, nausea, rash, vomiting, chills, headache, abnormal liver function, fast heart rate and hallucinations. Body as a Whole
- Abdominal pain, flu-like syndrome and weakness. Heart
- Chest pain, vein inflammation, low blood pressure and facial swelling. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, difficulty in swallowing, indigestion, dry mouth, reflex and flatulence. Liver
- Jaundice and liver inflammation. Blood
- Blood dyscrasias, bruising and swelling in the extremities. Central Nervous System
- Dizziness, hallucinations, confusion, depression, anxiety, tremor, agitation and tingling. Respiratory
- Respiratory distress syndrome, sinus inflammation, nose bleed and difficulty in breathing. Skin
- Rash, itching, sensitivity to light, hair loss and skin inflammation. Genitourinary
- Kidney failure, blood in urine, impotence, urinary incontinence, urinary retention, urinary tract infection and vaginal bleeding. Local
- Injection site reactions such pain, swelling, redness etc. Musculoskeletal
- Joint pain/inflammation, bone damage, bone pain, leg cramps and muscle pain/weakness.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.