Read the side effects of Vigabatrin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Headache, drowsiness, fatigue, dizziness, seizures, increased weight, upper respiratory tract infection, visual defects, depression, tremor, night blindness, nausea, diarrhea, memory loss, sleeplessness, irritability, abnormal coordination, blurred vision, double vision, vomiting, influenza, fever and rash. Eye
- Eye infection. Gastrointestinal
- Vomiting, constipation and diarrhea. General
- Fever. Infections
- Upper respiratory tract infection, ear infection, viral infection, fungal infection, inflammation of stomach/sinus and urinary tract infection. Metabolic
- Decreased appetite. Central Nervous System
- Sedation, drowsiness, epilepsy, mental weakness, muscle weakness, irritability and sleeplessness. Respiratory
- Nasal congestion and cough.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid alcohol consumption.