Read the side effects of Vasopressin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Body as a Whole
- Anaphylaxis (cardiac arrest and/or shock). Heart
- Heart arrest, abnormal heart rhythm, paleness of the skin area around the mouth, decreased cardiac output, chest pain, reduced blood flow to the heart, peripheral vasoconstruction and gangrene. Gastrointestinal
- Abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting and passage of gas. Central Nervous System
- Tremor, fainting and "pounding" in head. Respiratory
- Asthma. Skin
- Sweating, hives and skin death.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.