Read the side effects of Triptorelin Pamoate for Injectable Suspension as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Injection site pain.
Body as a Whole
- Hot flush, leg pain, pain, back pain, fatigue, chest pain, weakness, swelling in the extremities.
- High blood pressure, fluid retention.
Central Nervous System
- Headache, dizziness, leg cramps.
- Nausea, constipation, indigestion, diarrhea, abdominal pain.
- Swelling in the legs, Increased level of liver enzyme.
- Skeletal pain, joint pain, muscle pain.
- Decreased libido, impotence, sleeplessness, loss of appetite.
- Coughing, difficulty in breathing, inflammation of pharynx.
- Painful urination, urinary retention, breast pain, breast enlargement in male.
- Eye pain and inflammation.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.