Read the side effects of Tolterodine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Headache, dry mouth, fatigue, rash and severe allergic reactions.
Central Nervous System
- Dizziness, confusion, disorientation, memory loss, hallucinations, drowsiness and anxiety.
- Fast heart rate, chest pain and fluid accumulation.
- Constipation, abdominal pain, and indigestion.
- Dry eyes and blurred vision.
- Inflammation of sinuses, bronchi and other parts of the respiratory tracts.
- Painful urination.
Other Precautions :
Avoid exposure to sunlight while on the drug since it inhibits sweating and heatstroke may occur.