Read the side effects of Tinzaparin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Generalized bleeding. Body as a Whole
- Injection site blood clot. Heart
- Low/high blood pressure, fast heart rate and chest pain. Central Nervous System
- Dizziness, sleeplessness, confusion and headache. Gastrointestinal
- Flatulence, gastrointestinal disorder, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea and constipation. Blood
- Blood clot, decreased platelet counts and anemia. Immunity
- Infection. Respiratory
- Lung inflammation, respiratory disorder, blood clot in lungs, nosebleed and difficulty in breathing. Skin
- Rash, redness, itching, eruption and skin disorder. Genitourinary
- Urinary retention, painful urination, urinary tract infection and blood in urine Miscellaneous
- Fever, back pain and weakness.
Other Precautions :
* It may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection; if it is so consult with your doctor.