Read the side effects of Timolol Oral as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Body As A Whole
- Headache, weakness/fatigue and chest pain. Heart
- Slow heart rate, abnormal heart rhythm, low/high blood pressure, fainting, heart block, stroke, cerebral heart attack, heart failure, worsening of chest pain, palpitations, lung swelling, swelling in the extremities, claudication, raynaud's phenomenon and cold hands and feet. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, diarrhea, indigestion, loss of appetite and dry mouth. Central Nervous System
- Dizziness, increase in signs and symptoms of myasthenia gravis, tingiling, drowsiness, sleeplessness, abnormal dreams, behavioral changes, depression, confusion, hallucinations, anxiety, disorientation, nervousness and memory loss. Skin
- Hair loss and rash. Hypersensitivity
- Shock, hives, localized and generalized rash. Respiratory
- Asthma, respiratory failure, difficulty in breathing, nasal congestion, cough and upper respiratory infections. Metabolic
- Low blood sugar. Eye and ENT
- Eye inflammation/ pain, discharge, foreign body sensation, itching, tearing, dry eyes, visual disturbances and ringing in the ear. Genitourinary
- Decreased sexual activity, impotence and Peyronie's disease.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.