Read the side effects of Tildrakizumab-asmn as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Upper respiratory tract infections
• Pain, swelling, redness or bruising at the injection site
Other Precautions :
• Before administration, place the tildrakizumab-asmn injection out of the refrigerator for 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
• Check the injection for the presence of any particulate matter or discoloration; if so discard the medication and use a fresh one.
• The injection sites are thighs, abdomen, or upper arm. Never inject inside the 2-inch circumference around the navel.
• Do not inject onto scars, stretch mark areas, psoriasis affected sites, tender or bruised skin.