Read the side effects of Thiabendazole as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach problem, abdominal pain, jaundice, reduced bile fluid and liver damage.
Central Nervous System
- Dizziness, weariness, drowsiness, giddiness, headache, numbness, hyperirritability, epilepsy, collapse, confusion, depression, floating sensation, weakness and lack of coordination.
Eye and ENT
- Ringing in the ear, abnormal sensation in eyes, visual defect, blurred vision, reduced vision and drying of mucous membranes (mouth, eyes, etc.).
- Low blood pressure.
- Increased sugar level.
- Decrease white blood cells.
- Blood in urine, bedwetting and presence of crystal in urine.
- Itching, fever, facial flush, chills, rashes (including perianal) and redness.
Other Precautions :
* Monitor blood sugar regularly while taking this medication.