Read the side effects of Tacrolimus as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Loss of appetite, constipation, dehydration, gastrointestinal disorder, rectal disorder, hernia, intestinal inflammation, mouth ulcer and infection. Central Nervous System
- Anxiety, dizziness, increased muscle tone, abnormal thinking, uneasiness and headache. Heart
- Vein inflammation, heart disease, dilatation of blood vessels, fainting, fast heart rate and chest pain. Skin
- Photosensitivity reaction, skin cancer, skin discoloration, skin overgrowth, skin ulcer, white patches on the skin and sweating. Eye and ENT
- Abnormal vision, eye swelling, taste perversion, tooth decay, dry eyes, ear disorder, nosebleed and eye pain. Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing, lung disorder and inflammation of larynx. Metabolic
- Increased cholesterol level and over active thyroid. Musculoskeletal
- Joint inflammation, tendon disorder, nail disorder, neck pain and joint disorder. Genitourinary
- Unintended pregnancy and vaginal infection/inflammation. ♦Blood
- Chills, fungal infection and swelling in the extremities.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.