Read the side effects of Sumatriptan as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Infrequent but serious
- Potentially Fatal
- Cardiac arrhythmias, MI (sudden heart attack causing death). Heart
- Flushing, chest discomfort, tightness in chest, low blood pressure, and increased blood pressure. Central Nervous System
- Tingling, dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness, seizures, weakness. Gastrointestinal
- Abdominal discomfort and difficulty in swallowing, gastroesophageal reflux and diarrhea. Musculoskeletal
- Muscle cramps, various joint disturbances (pain, stiffness, swelling, ache). Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing, asthma. Skin
- Redness, itching, and skin rashes and eruptions. Blood
- Anemia. Genitourinary
- Painful menstruation, increased urination, and intermenstrual bleeding. Miscellaneous
- Hypersensitivity, fever, fluid retention, and overdose.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid using contaminated solution of this medication.
*If there is no improvement in your health condition, consult with your doctor for next dose.