Read the side effects of Spironolactone as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Gastric bleeding, ulceration, stomach inflammation, diarrhea, cramping, nausea and vomiting. Genitourinary
- Breast enlargement in male, absence of menstrual period, painful erection, irregular periods, breast cancer, kidney impairment and postmenopausal bleeding. Blood
- Decrease in blood counts. Hypersensitivity
- Fever, hives, shock, inflammation of veins and skin lesions. Metabolic
- Elevated blood potassium level. Central Nervous system
- Mental confusion, incoordination, headache, drowsiness and lethargy. Liver
- Liver damage.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.