Read the side effects of Rizatriptan as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Dizziness, sleeplessness, tiredness, fatigue, pain or pressure sensation. Heart
- Slow or fast heart beat, increased blood pressure, chest discomfort, tightness in chest, low blood pressure. Musculoskeletal
- Muscle weakness, stiffness, and spasm; and muscle and bone pain. Central Nervous system
- Nervousness, decreased mental sharpness, tremor, headache, abnormal sensation, vertigo, sleep disturbance, mood and personality changes, alterations in speech and movement, memory impairment, confusion, dream abnormality and seizure. Gastrointestinal
- Stomach upset, diarrhea, dry mouth, constipation, gas, thirst, acid reflux, difficulty swallowing, changes in appetite, burping. Skin
- Flushing (redness of the face lasting a short time), hot flashes, sweating, itching, rash, acne and skin reaction to sunlight. Respiratory
- Difficult or rapid breathing, dryness or discomfort of the throat or nose, nosebleed, yawning and sinus disorder, cold-like symptoms, cough, and hiccups. Eye and ENT
- Visual disturbances, ringing in the ears, ear pain, eye discomfort, swelling or tearing, alterations in hearing and smelling, visual intolerance to light, and bad taste. Miscellaneous
- Allergic reactions including swelling of face, lips, tongue and/or throat which may cause difficulty in breathing and/or swallowing, wheezing, hives, rash, and severe sloughing of the skin. Chills, heat sensitivity, swelling, bloating, hangover effect, fever, fainting, dizziness on standing up, warm/cold sensations, dehydration and changes in urination and menstruation.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid additional doses, if there is no improvement in your health condition.