Read the side effects of Rituximab as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Body as a Whole
- Fever, chills, infection, weakness, headache, abdominal pain, back pain, throat irritation and flushing. Blood and Lymphatic
- Anemia, decrease in white blood cells and platelets. Skin
- Night sweats, rash, itching and hives. Respiratory
- Increased cough, runny nose, asthma, difficulty in breathing and sinus inflammation. Metabolic
- Increased blood sugar, swelling in the extremities and increased LDH. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting. Central Nervous System
- Dizziness and anxiety. Musculoskeletal
- Joint/muscle pain. Heart
- Low/high blood pressure.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid vaccination while taking this medication.