Read the side effects of Reslizumab as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Side effects of Reslizumab injection may increase :
• Hypersensitivity and Anaphylactic reactions which may result in itching, skin rashes, breathing difficulty, nausea, dizziness, light headedness, swelling of the face or lips.
• Throat pain
• Risk of cancer in long term.
Other Precautions :
• Do not administer the injection if there is any presence of visible or particulate matter.
• Do not take the injection if you are planning for pregnancy or if you are pregnant to avoid harmful effects on the fetus.
• Consult the doctor before breastfeeding while taking reslizumab injection.