Read the side effects of Reserpine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous System
- Drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, fainting and lightheadedness. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach/abdominal pain and black-colored stools. Heart
- Slow heartbeat and chest pain. ENT
- Stuffy nose. Miscellaneous
- Shortness of breath, swelling of ankles/feet, unexplained/sudden weight gain, enlarged breasts (in males) and unusual breast discharge (in females).
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.