Read the side effects of Rapacuronium as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Body as a Whole
- Low blood pressure, fast/slow heart rate, fever, rigors, back pain, chills, chest pain, swelling in the leg and pain.
- High blood pressure, abnormal ECG, abnormal heart rhythm and stroke.
- Vomiting, nausea, bowel obstruction and increased saliva.
- Blood clot events and post-operative bleeding.
- Muscle pain.
Central Nervous System
- Decreased sensitivity, weakness, tightness of muscle, prolonged neuromuscular block and prolonged anesthesia emergence.
Asthma, poor oxygen supply, increased airway pressure, cough, shortness of breath, respiratory depression and upper airway obstruction.
Rash, injection site pain, hives, itching and increased sweating.
Eye and ENT
- Eye inflammation, miosis (constriction of eye pupil) and decreased hearing.
- Urinary retention and decreased urination.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.